These sorts of questions inevitably reflect value judgments on the part of the questionnaire designer. I've tried to keep these under control but acknowledge they are there. Feel free to add on.
1. Clutch or Automatic
2. Cruise Control or no?
3. Beer, or Wine, or nothing at all?
4. Uses cell phone?
5. Driver or Passenger?
6. Number of TVs in use at home.
7. Cable/Satellite TV or no?
8. Plays golf?
9. Plays tennis?
10. Primary source of news: newspaper, TV, radio, internet, other?
11. (For those who do) Reads newspaper most often on-line or in print?
12. Works Out with electronic device on head or without?
13. Watches Saturday morning cartoons (not because of kids).
14. Drinks Soda Pop?
15. Drinks Milk?
16. Drinks Coffee or Tea?
17. Voted in any election in past year?
18. Prefers buying newest gadget first, at the same time as everyone else, or later if at all?