These sorts of questions inevitably reflect value judgments on the part of the questionnaire designer. I've tried to keep these under control but acknowledge they are there. Feel free to add on.
1. Clutch or Automatic
Cruising for pleasure - clutch
Drivin for business - auto
2. Cruise Control or no?
3. Beer, or Wine, or nothing at all?
beer for cheer
4. Uses cell phone?
5. Driver or Passenger?
Driver or I'm snoozing
6. Number of TVs in use at home.
7. Cable/Satellite TV or no?
8. Plays golf?
yup 7 hdcp
9. Plays tennis?
Lost in the semi-finals of the state tournament my junior year. Played baseball my senior year and we won the state championship.
10. Primary source of news: newspaper, TV, radio, internet, other?
11. (For those who do) Reads newspaper most often on-line or in print?
12. Works Out with electronic device on head or without?
don't own one - radio on
13. Watches Saturday morning cartoons (not because of kids).
nah, crossword puzzles till 8 when I can start making noise
14. Drinks Soda Pop?
15. Drinks Milk?
love it ice cold, nothing better
16. Drinks Coffee or Tea?
17. Voted in any election in past year?
18. Prefers buying newest gadget first, at the same time as everyone else, or later if at all?
all those answers and my message is too short