Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 39

Thread: Hello To My New Home

  1. #1

    Default Hello To My New Home

    Hello all,

    Just a brief note of hello to all of the folks at this forum. Most of you probably know me already anyway from "another forum," but I wanted to let everyone know that this, for an experimental period, is my new home. So I'm told, it's a lot better than the "other forum." They done got the best of me over there, and I'll check this out to see how I like it.

  2. #2
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Hello all,

    Just a brief note of hello to all of the folks at this forum. Most of you probably know me already anyway from "another forum," but I wanted to let everyone know that this, for an experimental period, is my new home. So I'm told, it's a lot better than the "other forum." They done got the best of me over there, and I'll check this out to see how I like it.
    Welcome, BB. It's good to see you here and I'm sure you'll like it.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  3. #3
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    Welcome, Ban! I've missed your comments here. I hope you find it to your liking.

  4. #4
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    Welcome! We banned basketball on here a long time ago.

  5. #5
    Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    1,389

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    Welcome ban. This forum is way better, due to the lack of trolls, and just the general respect between posters.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

  6. #6

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    Not sure why I can't find it, but how do I add a signature to my posts?

  7. #7
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post
    Welcome ban. This forum is way better, due to the lack of trolls, and just the general respect between posters.
    . . . and unlike "over there," the respect shown us by the forum moderators and managers.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    I'll second that. The moderators and managers here are a class act.

  9. #9
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Hello To My New Home

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Not sure why I can't find it, but how do I add a signature to my posts?
    Go to the home page, User CP in the upper left, and Edit Signature in the drop down.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •