Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 37 to 41 of 41

Thread: Beer

  1. #37

    Default Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    You should try New Holland Brewery's Existential Ale-it clocks in at 10%.
    Is it widely distributed? Where is it from? I'm liking the sound of this!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  2. #38
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    You should try New Holland Brewery's Existential Ale-it clocks in at 10%.
    Beer drinkers waxing philosophically after a few? No! Does this mean that drinking Bud Light will make one talk about NASCAR?

  3. #39
    Olympic Champ therick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by _SL_ View Post
    therick have you tried great lakes brewing company? i liked the eliot ness, thought the edmund fitzgerald was good too.

    http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/bee...er_id=00000005
    I tried some of theirs a couple of years ago at a pub in Lakewood, but I can't remember which one. We don't see it much down here in C-bus.

  4. #40

    Default Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Is it widely distributed? Where is it from? I'm liking the sound of this!
    I looked around for its distributor, and the only place I've found it is this store in Chicago called Sam's, that has every single beer that is legal to distribute in Chicago. Maybe it isn't widely distributed. I plan on making a few trips to Cedar Falls this coming year (my niece is starting at UNI this fall) and I could be talked into being a distributor .

  5. #41

    Default Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    I looked around for its distributor, and the only place I've found it is this store in Chicago called Sam's, that has every single beer that is legal to distribute in Chicago. Maybe it isn't widely distributed. I plan on making a few trips to Cedar Falls this coming year (my niece is starting at UNI this fall) and I could be talked into being a distributor .
    Now THAT just may be a plan! I read about it a bit on their website and would love to try some!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •