Some of my favorites, try to answer without any Internet searching:
1. Whose birth name was Leslie Lynch King?
2. Whose birth name was William Blythe?
3. Who was known during childhood as Barry Soetoro?
4. In Frank Baum's book "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz". what color were Dorothy's slippers?
5. At the end of the movie "The Natural", Roy Hobbs refuses a bribe to throw the game, hits the game winning home run, and the the lights explode. In the Bernard Malamud book, what is different?
6. What is the Name of the horse in "Jingle Bells"?
7. What state is the most nothern? The most southern? The most eastern? The most western?
8. What weighs more an ounce of feathers or an ounce of gold?
9. Waht is the Roman name for the Greek god Apollo?
10. Name two American wrestlers who combined for 2 HS state titles, 10 NCAA titles and neither had a HS wrestling team.