Re: Trivia Questions
Here are my answers:
1. Whose birth name was Leslie Lynch King?
2. Whose birth name was William Blythe?
3. Who was known during childhood as Barry Soetoro?
4. In Frank Baum's book "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz". what color were Dorothy's slippers?
5. At the end of the movie "The Natural", Roy Hobbs refuses a bribe to throw the game, hits the game winning home run, and the the lights explode. In the Bernard Malamud book, what is different?
He takes the bribe and strikes out. Hollywood change the ending of this story just a bit.
6. What is the Name of the horse in "Jingle Bells"?
Bobtail as in "Bells on Bobtail ring"
7. What state is the most nothern? The most southern? The most eastern? The most western?
Alaska, Hawaii, Alaske (Aluetians islands cross the international date line)
8. What weighs more an ounce of feathers or an ounce of gold?
Ounce of gold. troy ounces are used for weighing gold
9. Waht is the Roman name for the Greek god Apollo?
10. Name two American wrestlers who combined for 2 HS state titles, 10 NCAA titles and neither had a HS wrestling team.[/QUOTE]
Carlton Haselrig (3 DII & 3 DI titles and Ken Mallory (3 DIII & 1 DI). Mallory went to HS in Boston (South Boston I believel) which did not have a wrestling team.