Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bruno, the movie

  1. #1

    Default Bruno, the movie

    Be sure and watch the trailer.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2357203.ece
    (This is going to make a certain poster on here absolutely apoplectic)

  2. #2
    World Champ ODH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,968

    Default Re: Bruno, the movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight-Waist View Post
    Be sure and watch the trailer.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2357203.ece
    (This is going to make a certain poster on here absolutely apoplectic)
    If you are referring to Ban, he appears to have made good on his threat to stop posting here, so you should be proud that you harassed him enough that he left.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bruno, the movie

    I cant wait; that should be hilarious.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Bruno, the movie

    As a long time Ali G fan, I am pumped for this movie. Baron Cohen has gigantic cajones to play this character in some of the places he does, and I hear some of the scenes in the movie go even further than those in the show.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Bruno, the movie

    Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    If you are referring to Ban, he appears to have made good on his threat to stop posting here, so you should be proud that you harassed him enough that he left.
    I didnt harass anybody. If he left he did so of his own volition.
    Enjoy the movie.

  6. #6
    World Champ ODH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,968

    Default Re: Bruno, the movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight-Waist View Post
    I didnt harass anybody. If he left he did so of his own volition.
    Enjoy the movie.
    Oh yeah, you're right, my bad

  7. #7

    Default Re: Bruno, the movie

    Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Oh yeah, you're right, my bad
    Define the harassment. AND provide an example.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •