Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 122

Thread: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

  1. #19
    NCAA Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oxnard California
    Posts
    1,131

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Q: What do you call two Mexicans on a bike?

    A: Organised Crime
    *********************

    Q: Why is the new generation of Mexicans getting stronger?

    A: TV Sets are getting bigger.


    Don't worry, I'm Mexican/American and can say whatever I want.

  2. #20
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by tpay View Post
    Q: What do you call two Mexicans on a bike?

    A: Organised Crime
    Is this a British joke?

  3. #21

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    If you think they might be perceived as racist, then they probably will be. It's not all that tough to distinguish between light humor and bigoted jokes.
    You mentioned intent though, you could perceive my intent differently then what I actually intended it to be. Every joke about a race could be perceived as racist. Obviously ban is taking things differently than others would in regards to the irish jokes.

  4. #22
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    Is this a British joke?
    No, just bad spelling.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  5. #23
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    You mentioned intent though, you could perceive my intent differently then what I actually intended it to be.
    Of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey
    Every joke about a race could be perceived as racist.
    As I suggested, it's not too hard to figure. The fact that someone is telling a joke with race or ethnicity as a prime feature, adds some context to it.


    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey
    Obviously ban is taking things differently than others would in regards to the irish jokes.
    I didn't read the Irish jokes but Ban certainly took into account who was posting them, and because that person has a long history of trolling, and offering offensive posts, it's not too hard to see how one might be ready to take offense. I thought his link from some other website was pretty solid evidence that someone intended to come here and post something that they hoped would cause offense.
    Last edited by matclone; 03-18-2009 at 03:50 PM.

  6. #24
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    No, just bad spelling.
    Jolly good!

  7. #25

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    Of course.



    As I suggested, it's not too hard to figure. The fact that someone is telling a joke with race or ethnicity as a prime feature, adds some context to it.




    I didn't read the Irish jokes but Ban certainly took into account who was posting them, and because that person has a long history of trolling, and offering offensive posts, it's not too hard to see how one might be ready to take offense. I thought his link from some other website was pretty solid evidence that someone intended to come here and post something that they hoped would cause offense.
    Ban stepped his game up this time and brought some good links to back up his stance. The first time he was arguing the case he didnt seem to focus on particular individuals but rather just the topic. At least that is what I remember it was a year ago.

  8. #26

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    Of course.



    As I suggested, it's not too hard to figure. The fact that someone is telling a joke with race or ethnicity as a prime feature, adds some context to it.




    I didn't read the Irish jokes but Ban certainly took into account who was posting them, and because that person has a long history of trolling, and offering offensive posts, it's not too hard to see how one might be ready to take offense. I thought his link from some other website was pretty solid evidence that someone intended to come here and post something that they hoped would cause offense.
    At least half of TW/VG's posts and nearly all of Jimmy/Reilly/dumdums posts are meant to piss someone off. The jokes didn't offend me, but if someone was scoring points like that was a debate, ban won in a landslide.

  9. #27

    Default Re: P-Jerseys politically incorrect black and mexican joke thread.

    come on, we need some jokes featuring the good ol "N" word to liven up the party.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •