I have not been around much for a couple of years but I have been lurking every now and then. I kind of got in a depressive funk after losing my parents and starting my own business but the kids have kept me sane and helped me to fight my way out of the depressive hole I was in.
Ok enough of that lets get to the really good news, some of you may remember from when I was on here a lot that my daughter Karissa is a Wrestler and has been since she was 5 well she is now almost 18 and a Senior in HS. Karissa is still Wrestling and has a few Colleges recruiting her.
1. OCU - no offer but they want her
2. Missouri baptist - has offered 1/2 a ride, visiting there Monday the 20th
3. Waldorf - wants her to wrestle and play goalie for there soccer team, going to put together a dual scholarship package. Going to visit March 12th
4. King - no offer yet just called saying they would like her to wrestle for them.
5. Jamestown - no offer yet just called saying they would like her to wrestle for them.
6. Lindinwood - Coach Toccara Montgomery wants Karissa to visit also.
I think she will probably pick Waldorf but Mobap may pull it out, OCU is loaded but doe's not have the scholarship money available to match Waldorf or Mobap.
We will make some visits and she will work out with a few of the teams and I guess we will just wait to see were she feels most comfortable.
Yes I am 1 proud Father!