Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 23

Thread: You are not the father!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Povich is the lowest of the low. Talk about trash TV. I can't believe Connie Chung is still with that dog meat.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

  3. #3

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    I can't believe Connie Chung is still with that dog meat.
    Connie Chung, University of Maryland class of 1969. She was freshman Queen during Homecoming......

    She is really very funny to talk with in person.
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

  4. #4

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Great comedy. Makes me laugh every single time I see that clip or one of the countless others. Great stuff!
    Lets go Brent!

  5. #5

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    trash like this on the television is contributing to the downfall of or society

  6. #6

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by B_EAZEE View Post
    trash like this on the television is contributing to the downfall of or society
    Yeah, but so is your grammar, which is equally hilarious.

  7. #7

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    Yeah, but so is your grammar, which is equally hilarious.
    Yea too bad we cant go back to the good old days of segegration and women having no rights.

  8. #8

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Yea too bad we cant go back to the good old days of segegration and women having no rights.
    No wonder PJ didnt want to hangout with me in Vegas.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  9. #9

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    No wonder PJ didnt want to hangout with me in Vegas.
    I was being sarcastic as people always act like everyone was so moral and good back in the day. I come from a minority background myself P.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •