Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 25

Thread: Who's on Myspace?

  1. #10

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    There

    Could stay awhile listening to some of the good music.
    Sure you don't mind the music or content ebing a preacher and all?
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

    Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

  2. #11
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by wrastler118 View Post
    Sure you don't mind the music or content ebing a preacher and all?
    No, I don't think Mike perused your Space. I'm sure some others here haven't either.

  3. #12

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    No, I don't think Mike perused your Space. I'm sure some others here haven't either.
    Figured that much. Some kind of humor isn't for everyone and I can respect that.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

    Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

  4. #13

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by wrastler118 View Post
    Sure you don't mind the music or content ebing a preacher and all?

    Oh boy, not again Far different than most, and don't apologize about it, try to realize I live in a real world. I actually listened as I worked yesterday for about 2 hours, most I liked. I can listen to music, and appreciate the talent for what I hear. For example, one of my favorites is Rob Zombie and most folks are shocked at that. I listen to everything from Ludicrous to Usher, and from Bob Wills to Garth Brooks, no kidding.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

    ---------------------------

    A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

  5. #14

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    No, I don't think Mike perused your Space. I'm sure some others here haven't either.

    Now, how much would either of you like to bet on that?
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

    ---------------------------

    A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

  6. #15

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    Oh boy, not again Far different than most, and don't apologize about it, try to realize I live in a real world. I actually listened as I worked yesterday for about 2 hours, most I liked. I can listen to music, and appreciate the talent for what I hear. For example, one of my favorites is Rob Zombie and most folks are shocked at that. I listen to everything from Ludicrous to Usher, and from Bob Wills to Garth Brooks, no kidding.
    I am surprised. And please no Garth Brooks.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

    Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

  7. #16

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by wrastler118 View Post
    I am surprised. And please no Garth Brooks.
    How about some Public Enemy?
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

    ---------------------------

    A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

  8. #17

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    How about some Public Enemy?
    Always a favorite.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

    Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

  9. #18
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: Who's on Myspace?

    Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    Now, how much would either of you like to bet on that?
    Ah, I'm not talking about listening to music here Mike.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •