Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 24

Thread: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

  1. #10

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Speaking of heels... After Notre Suck loses tomorrow, Champ should have to have his picture taken in a pair of heels!
    That would be the greatest picture ... ever. It might even supplant my BF Mike Zadick as my avatar.

  2. #11
    NCAA Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oxnard California
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Speaking of heels... After Notre Suck loses tomorrow, Champ should have to have his picture taken in a pair of heels!
    Okay Champie...where's the photo???

  3. #12
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Where's Dusty and the scoreboard ? Have Google Goggles caught up with you?
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

  4. #13

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Well, I wasn't able to get an angle to get a picture of me AND the scoreboard. So I have to do some photoshopping!

    But, I have to say I'm already disappointed with Champ's lack of sportsmanship via the text messages he was sending last night and the negative rep comment he left on here. I never had him pegged as a sore loser, but we'll see how he recovers.

    After all, Notre Dame is one of my favorite football programs, and he knows this, so it's not like I've been one to talk trash about them. And I wasn't going to give him too much of a hard time after this one, but now that he's acting like a big baby I might have to pile it on.

    That being said... HOLY COW what a game. Crowd was amazing. They did a special presentation at halftime honoring Tyler Hansbrough as national basketball player of the year. In the past, that would have been the loudest the crowd would have gotten at a Carolina football game, but not last night. It was absolutely deafening down on the field! The team was loving it.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  5. #14
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Well, I wasn't able to get an angle to get a picture of me AND the scoreboard. So I have to do some photoshopping!

    But, I have to say I'm already disappointed with Champ's lack of sportsmanship via the text messages he was sending last night and the negative rep comment he left on here. I never had him pegged as a sore loser, but we'll see how he recovers.

    After all, Notre Dame is one of my favorite football programs, and he knows this, so it's not like I've been one to talk trash about them. And I wasn't going to give him too much of a hard time after this one, but now that he's acting like a big baby I might have to pile it on.

    That being said... HOLY COW what a game. Crowd was amazing. They did a special presentation at halftime honoring Tyler Hansbrough as national basketball player of the year. In the past, that would have been the loudest the crowd would have gotten at a Carolina football game, but not last night. It was absolutely deafening down on the field! The team was loving it.
    Solid win by the Heels, eases the pain of Sept 11, just a bit.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

  6. #15

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Solid win by the Heels, eases the pain of Sept 11, just a bit.
    And we somehow managed to do it without Brandon Tate who went out halfway through the first quarter. You know, the player you said was the only talent we had
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  7. #16

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Congrats to your Bluedevils er...uh.. I meant Tarheels. Um... Duke, North carolina what's the difference.
    "I like my antiques new " - Steve Martin

  8. #17

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zappacy View Post
    congrats To Your Bluedevils Er...uh.. I Meant Tarheels. Um... Duke, North Carolina What's The Difference.
    Tar. Heels.

    Two. Words.



    OK that was in all caps but it got changed. But just so you know I was emphasizing.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  9. #18

    Default Re: Heeeyyyyy CHAMP!!!

    What the hell is a tarheal?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

    Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •