Investment tips for 2009
For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next wave of mergers.
Watch for these consolidations in 2009:
1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) PolygramRecords, Warner Bros., and ZestaCrackers join forces and become:
Poly, Warner Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:MMMGood.
4. ZippoManufacturing, AudiMotors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:PouponPants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:Knott NOW!
9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name:TittyTittyBangBang