View Poll Results: Your preference ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newman - O's

    1 16.67%
  • Oreos

    5 83.33%
  • The Undunkable Sunshine Hydrox

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 11

Thread: Oreos ?

  1. #1
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Oreos ?

    Not any more.

    The big cheese was in town for a bit of a rah rah "town hall meeting" (oh, how I hate that term). Well someone found out it was his birthday, so they pulled off a bit a surpise party. Cake, Ice Cream and Newmans Own - O's. I neve knew Newman had his brand of Oreo cookie. Well, it isn't an exact copy, theres vitutally all natural ingredients in it. Anyway here's a 55ish CEO of an $11 billion asking for a glass of milk. So they bring out gallons.

    Next thing you know there are 20 or so, 40-65 year old geezers, male and female. sitting around the board room table dunking N ewman O's in milk. What has American business come to.

    Now they're not home maid chocolate chips, but they beat out the Orea hands down.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    Double Stuff.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    Fudge covered Oreos. Mmmmmm.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  4. #4

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    2 (18 ounce) boxes devil's food cake mix
    4 eggs, beaten well
    2/3 cup oil
    1/2 cup butter
    4 ounces cream cheese
    2 cups icing sugar
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla

    Directions
    Cookies:.
    Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together well.
    Shape into approx 1" balls.
    4Bake at 350?F for 10 minutes. They are done when the tops looked cracked.

    Filling:.
    Mix butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together.
    When cookies are completely cooled, frost the flat side of one cookie and then sandwich with another cookie.

    If these sit over night, they soften slightly, but are still a really good cookie.

    R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    Drive 5 miles to grocery store.
    Steer cart to Cookie aisle.
    Pick up box of cookies.
    proceed to Express check-out line.
    Purchase said cookies.
    Drive back home.
    Eat entire box in one sitting.

    Let sit in belly overnight, it will soften slightly also.

    Wonder at dance class the next day why I'm suddenly not jumping as high as before...


    Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    2 (18 ounce) boxes devil's food cake mix
    4 eggs, beaten well
    2/3 cup oil
    1/2 cup butter
    4 ounces cream cheese
    2 cups icing sugar
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla

    Directions
    Cookies:.
    Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together well.
    Shape into approx 1" balls.
    4Bake at 350?F for 10 minutes. They are done when the tops looked cracked.

    Filling:.
    Mix butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together.
    When cookies are completely cooled, frost the flat side of one cookie and then sandwich with another cookie.

    If these sit over night, they soften slightly, but are still a really good cookie.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  6. #6

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    I had some fried Oreos last week, they were GOOOOOOOD.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

    Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    I had some fried Oreos last week, they were GOOOOOOOD.
    No wonder you're sick.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  8. #8

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    There was a food booth at the LA County Fair (Can't remember the name) with the motto, "If you can eat it, we can fry it!" I understand the fried Twinkies and fried Mars bars were were particularly delectible.

    R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Oreos ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Drive 5 miles to grocery store.
    Steer cart to Cookie aisle.
    Pick up box of cookies.
    proceed to Express check-out line.
    Purchase said cookies.
    Drive back home.
    Eat entire box in one sitting.

    Let sit in belly overnight, it will soften slightly also.

    Wonder at dance class the next day why I'm suddenly not jumping as high as before...
    Two problems:

    1. I normally have the ingredients on hand - no special trip to grocery store (I NEVER get out of the grocery store with just the item I went in for).

    2. You don't have a bowl to lick clean. What fun is that?

    R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •