Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

  1. #46

    Default Re: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

    It's gone, all gone.

  2. #47
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    It's gone, all gone.
    Ha! I can't believe that people who won't allow an honest statistic that they don't like to be shown (or even allow our website to be mentioned) are in charge of our international wrestling program.

    [I know, different people, but the same organization.]
    Last edited by Spider; 09-19-2008 at 01:40 PM.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  3. #48

    Default Re: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Ha! I can't believe that people who won't allow an honest statistic that they don't like to be shown (or even allow our website to be mentioned) are in charge of our international wrestling program.

    [I know, different people, but the same organization.]
    Haters, I tell you, all haters

  4. #49
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    There you have it fellas, the Old Ball Coach group has helped to put TWT over the top! I'm going out and getting drunk on behalf of this tremendous achievement. I suggest those of you who are of age and drink in a responsible manner, do the same.
    Themat wanted to regulate us, ban you, our leader but they didn't want us to make an organized effort to leave. Odd over there, we couldn't mention this place and we couldn't mention that they banned you.

    This site is 10000x better, so its only logical that it will continue to grow exponentially. The mods and founders have done and exceptional job while thematforums has done and exceptionally terrible job.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  5. #50

    Default Re: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Themat wanted to regulate us, ban you, our leader but they didn't want us to make an organized effort to leave. Odd over there, we couldn't mention this place and we couldn't mention that they banned you.

    This site is 10000x better, so its only logical that it will continue to grow exponentially. The mods and founders have done and exceptional job while thematforums has done and exceptionally terrible job.
    whoa, whoa, whoa, easy there turbo.

  6. #51
    Redshirt
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

    can we get Big back then? I have to admit I enjoyed his blend of cynism and cryptocomunism, plus he also made valuable additions to the forum on a regular basis

  7. #52

    Default Re: TWT: Largest Amateur Wrestling Site in the World

    Quote Originally Posted by stirner View Post
    can we get Big back then? I have to admit I enjoyed his blend of cynism and cryptocomunism, plus he also made valuable additions to the forum on a regular basis
    That's going to be happening sooner or later- we have some major updates coming out that need to be focused on before dealing with that situation.

    Shane does have a timeline for bringing him back.

    Big is a .... big ... part of TWT and we're excited to have him back when the time is right.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •