Answers tomorrow at 10. Don't lose any sleep over them.
1. What begins with T, ends with T, and has T in it?
2. A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.
3. Tom's mom had four kids: Nickel, Dime, Quarter and what is the fourth?
4. What is a five letter word which becomes shorter with two letters added onto it?
5. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
6. What English word starting with 'B' has three consecutive double letters?
7. What is the next letter: W I T N .. ?
8. What is the only common four letter word in the English language which ends in -eny?
9. What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?
10. What is 1 + 1?