Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 22

Thread: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    Police: Dirty dishes led to woman's rampage

    FORT WORTH, Texas - A 20-year-old woman faces an aggravated assault charge after she bit her boyfriend, broke a picture frame across his face and swung at him with a sword during an argument about him not doing the dishes, police said.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26742851/from/ET/?gt1=43001
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    I completely understand the feeling. On the other hand, a man who does my dishes will earn all my love.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    I completely understand the feeling. On the other hand, a man who does my dishes will earn all my love.
    I feel the same about a woman who does mine. Especially if she makes the meal that I eat on those dishes.

    Posted via Mobile Device

  4. #4

    Default Re: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I feel the same about a woman who does mine. Especially if she makes the meal that I eat on those dishes.

    Posted via Mobile Device
    I will make the meal, but if I cook, you clean. Fair is fair.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I feel the same about a woman who does mine. Especially if she makes the meal that I eat on those dishes.

    Posted via Mobile Device
    +1.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    Its in a womans DNA to do dishes, so why go against God's plan.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

    Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    Quote Originally Posted by wrastler118 View Post
    Its in a womans DNA to do dishes, so why go against God's plan.
    Then I must not be a woman, because I'd rather throw dishes at the wall than wash them.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    Actually, I am feeling a little grumpy - I did the dinner, and then did the dishes. Hey! Somebody ain't doing their part (kids, not mom)! Dinner was chili-orange glazed shrimp, sauteed summer squash, tossed salad, and pears poached in white wine. Not bad for slapping something together with what I had on hand. Not too many dishes - but I am p1ssed at my daughters for "eat and run". (My wife had "back to school night", she couldn't help out.) Tomorrow the girls pay. Lots and lots of chores that need to be done - and I know the supervisor!

    R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Gentlemen, do your dishes!

    Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Actually, I am feeling a little grumpy - I did the dinner, and then did the dishes. Hey! Somebody ain't doing their part (kids, not mom)! Dinner was chili-orange glazed shrimp, sauteed summer squash, tossed salad, and pears poached in white wine. Not bad for slapping something together with what I had on hand. Not too many dishes - but I am p1ssed at my daughters for "eat and run". (My wife had "back to school night", she couldn't help out.) Tomorrow the girls pay. Lots and lots of chores that need to be done - and I know the supervisor!
    Such a dark post for you.

    Your dinner sounded great, by the way...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •