Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 46 to 54 of 62

Thread: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

  1. #46
    World Champ ODH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,962

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Her parents must be so proud.

    I say we all pitch in to win the bid, then send Big over there.
    I heard Big was considering acutioning off his virginity, now that he has so much free time on his hands.

  2. #47
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    I heard Big was considering acutioning off his virginity, now that he has so much free time on his hands.
    He has free time, but his hands are still pretty busy. I'm sure this wasn't the only website he visited .
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  3. #48
    AA the518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangladesh, california
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    i got twenty cents, us. in my pocket right now. i'd give it all to her.
    but then again, i may be retarded

  4. #49
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    I saw her on TV today and I'm lowering my bid








    Dylan earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies from Sacramento State and plans to get her Master's degree without having to work while doing her studies.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  5. #50
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    Yikes! How many pounds does the camera add?

    That said.....
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  6. #51

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    Yes and she wants to be two of the charlies angels.

  7. #52

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    I saw her on TV today and I'm lowering my bid








    Dylan earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies from Sacramento State and plans to get her Master's degree without having to work while doing her studies.

    All BS aside, she's about a $500 per shot type girl. Maybye $1000, depending in which circles she's hanging. Good looking girl but unles you're a virgin yourself, I can't see getting overly excited about nailing her.
    Lets go Brent!

  8. #53
    AA the518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangladesh, california
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    she's a little thick for my liking. i'd ky wrestle her for 50.00 in prize money. what kind of women's studies major would auction her virginity. if she's a virgin so is my w4ore of a dog.
    but then again, i may be retarded

  9. #54

    Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    All BS aside, she's about a $500 per shot type girl. Maybye $1000, depending in which circles she's hanging. Good looking girl but unles you're a virgin yourself, I can't see getting overly excited about nailing her.
    based upon how I understand these prices work, I'd say $750 tops and thats pushing it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •