Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Useless Trivia - take a crack at them. I'll post the answers tomorrow night. No Googling Allowed !
1. What separates "60 Minutes" on CBS from every other TV show?
2. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?
3. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most common name?
4. If you spell out the numbers, how far do you need to go before you get to an "a" ?
5.What do bullet proof vests, fire escapers, windshield wipers and laser printers have in common?
6.What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
7. There are more collect phones calls made on this day than any other ?
8. What occurs more often in December than any other month?
9. What do 40% of the people at a party do?
10. What's so ironic about Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny?
Tags for this Thread