Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 35

Thread: Your young boys are safe

  1. #10

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    I was never a Michael Jackson fan.

    I thought his transformation via cosmetic surgery was VERY bizarre and showed some psychological issues.....

    And I never had that Farrah poster on my bedroom wall, either.

    But I wished I did whenever I saw it.
    Your ignorance is painful to witness.....

  2. #11
    World Champ ODH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,968

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Black-n-Red View Post
    I was never a Michael Jackson fan.

    I thought his transformation via cosmetic surgery was VERY bizarre and showed some psychological issues.....

    And I never had that Farrah poster on my bedroom wall, either.

    But I wished I did whenever I saw it.
    Agreed on all four points!

  3. #12

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    Quote Originally Posted by tpay View Post
    In honor of Michael Jackson, McDonald's has created a new hamburger:

    It's a piece of 50 year old meat between two 10 year old buns.....


    I also heard they were going to recycle his body into toys so little boys could now play with him.

  4. #13

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    wow. compassion abounds at twt!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  5. #14
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    wow. compassion abounds at twt!
    I have compassion for the young boys he molested. I'm glad there's one less pervert in the world.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  6. #15

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    Michael Jackson and I were born within five days of each other, about 120 miles apart. But I might as well have been born on a different planet, in another epoch.

    I would put Michael Jackson with guys like Woody Allen -- once a fan who admired their considerable talents, but, after they did things that are wrong, I can't count myself as a fan anymore. I don't go to Woody Allen movies anymore, and I haven't purchased an MJ album in years. I have this "eww" feeling whenever I hear/see these guys, despite having once been a fan of both. I still think Annie Hall and Thriller are brilliant -- and can watch old Woodman movies or listen to old MJ/Jackson 5 songs, but I have trouble with their activities since, and can't contribute to their fortunes. I could be the only person who feels this way.

    Mark

  7. #16
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    Quote Originally Posted by ideamark View Post
    I still think Annie Hall and Thriller are brilliant -- and can watch old Woodman movies or listen to old MJ/Jackson 5 songs, but I have trouble with their activities since, and can't contribute to their fortunes. I could be the only person who feels this way.

    Mark
    You're not. I won't see another Mel Gibson movie no matter how great it is. I can't separate the entertainer from the person.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  8. #17

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    Do you have compassion for the parents who let the kids go over to his house after 1993 when he first was accused of molestation? They were gold digging kids all of them. He was an eccentric guy who i think had psychological issues and he really thought he was a kid, so he surrounded himself with kids, I really don't think he molested any kids and there is a reason he was never convicted.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  9. #18
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Your young boys are safe

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Do you have compassion for the parents who let the kids go over to his house after 1993 when he first was accused of molestation? They were gold digging kids all of them. He was an eccentric guy who i think had psychological issues and he really thought he was a kid, so he surrounded himself with kids, I really don't think he molested any kids and there is a reason he was never convicted.
    The parents were irresponsible at best, but that doesn't help the kids. Even if Michael didn't molest the children (which I doubt) an adult man should know better that to put himself in that position. If he's too immature/stupid/psycho (take your pick) to avoid the appearance of impropriety, he deserves what he gets.

    OJ wasn't convicted either. Do you think he killed Nicole and Ron?
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •