Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...s-sylvia-13730

    Apparently, Micah Miller believes that Mark Hunt is bigger then Tim Sylvia.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    I am going to go on record and say Tim Sylvia by KO in the second round. I love Fedor, but I just have a feeling for Sylvia in this one.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I am going to go on record and say Tim Sylvia by KO in the second round. I love Fedor, but I just have a feeling for Sylvia in this one.
    If Tim Sylvia KOs Fedor I will $hit in my hands and rub it on my face.

    Oh wait, I take that back.


  4. #4
    Round of 12 RyannVonDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Latveria
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...s-sylvia-13730

    Apparently, Micah Miller believes that Mark Hunt is bigger then Tim Sylvia.

    he was either thinking Semmy or Weight wise.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    I took it as Hunt is a bigger puncher/heavier hitter.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    If Tim Sylvia KOs Fedor I will in my hands and rub it on my face.

    Oh wait, I take that back.

    LoL, not exactly the most pleasant thought, first thing in the morning. When Fedor gets knocked out, I will expect the drink of my choice, next time I'm in town. How's that sound?

  7. #7
    Round of 12 RyannVonDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Latveria
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I took it as Hunt is a bigger puncher/heavier hitter.

    Tell me you want to go.. I got a ticket and dont want it to go to waste! or bring the person slotted to go after all my real friends ditched me.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    LoL, not exactly the most pleasant thought, first thing in the morning. When Fedor gets knocked out, I will expect the drink of my choice, next time I'm in town. How's that sound?
    My statement was in reference to when Jesse Taylor said that if the UFC called Jeremy May back to fight for them, he would $hit in his hands and rub it in his face. Then after he shook on it with Cale, he was like "wait, I take that back."

    I wouldn't actually ever do anything that retarded. I just thought the quote was fitting since Jeremy May fighting for the UFC has about the same probability of happening as Fedor getting KOed by Sylvia.


  9. #9

    Default Re: Pros Pick: Fedor-Sylvia

    Jesus, Fedor is a freak. As awesome as Silva looked, Fedor's performance against a guy like Sylvia is on a completely different level.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •