Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 36

Thread: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

  1. #19

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Basically, Dana WHite is incapable of doing anything good in the Dingo's eyes. His opinion, of course, is his own and I disagree.
    Just as JB is incapable of doing anything wrong in the vakster's eyes. The vakster has pointed out that he even likes the a-holish things JB does.

    Of course, if we're dealing with reality, we'll note that I didn't say he did anything wrong. I said repeatedly that there is nothing wrong with protecting your investment.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  2. #20
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    Just as JB is incapable of doing anything wrong in the vakster's eyes. The vakster has pointed out that he even likes the a-holish things JB does.

    Of course, if we're dealing with reality, we'll note that I didn't say he did anything wrong. I said repeatedly that there is nothing wrong with protecting your investment.
    1. I didn't say you didn't think Dana could do anything right, I said good.

    2. I have criticized Dana on more then one issue, just not to your satisfaction.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  3. #21

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    It's pretty much a given that you'll take the UFC party-line's side. This isn't a big secret. You've also mentioned that you like his a-hole antics and that you yourself do some of the same stuff. Your criticisms of JB are easily as rare as my non-criticisms of JB.

    A handful of us can't stand most of JB's actions and a handful of others, like you and Adolf and thecobra before him, seem to love his actions. Your side seems to think he's some sort of humanitarian, and I disagree with that assessment.

    Putting it succinctly, you have as little credibility on the JB issue as I do.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  4. #22
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    Can you name the last thing you commended "JB" for? Because I know I've just recently criticized Dana for the Tito fiasco.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  5. #23

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    No you didn't come out and criticize him. You actually tried for a long time to say that Tito, as a fighter, had the same responsibility as JB. You never came out and said anything was JB's fault.

    I have commended UFC cards when I thought they were very good. I've also complimented broadcasts that I thought were strong. I can't think of a better compliment for JB.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  6. #24
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    No you didn't come out and criticize him. You actually tried for a long time to say that Tito, as a fighter, had the same responsibility as JB. You never came out and said anything was JB's fault.

    I have commended UFC cards when I thought they were very good. I've also complimented broadcasts that I thought were strong. I can't think of a better compliment for JB.
    So because I think Tito bears responsibility just as Dana White does for their fiasco/feud, I'm somehow "letting Dana off the hook"? Interesting theory.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  7. #25

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    You said you criticized him. You didn't. You said he was as much to blame as Tito, which is definitely letting him off the hook. It is ignoring his power, his reponsibility as president, the 2 hour mockumentary, the using of his office to publicly badmouth TIto, etc.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  8. #26
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    You said you criticized him. You didn't. You said he was as much to blame as Tito, which is definitely letting him off the hook. It is ignoring his power, his reponsibility as president, the 2 hour mockumentary, the using of his office to publicly badmouth TIto, etc.
    You are reaching to see what you want to. Do as you wish.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  9. #27

    Default Re: Dana White supports troubled Rampage

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    You are reaching to see what you want to. Do as you wish.
    I'm doing exactly what you do. You can carry on as well.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •