Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 11

Thread: July= Crazy month of mma

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default July= Crazy month of mma

    July 5th- UFC 86: Rampage vs. Griffin

    July 19th- Affliction: Fedor vs. Sylvia
    UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Irvin

    July 21st- Dream 5: LW GP finals
    Kawajiri vs. Alvarez; Uno vs. Aoki

    July 26th- Elitexc on CBS: Lawler vs. Smith; Shields vs. Thompson

    August is beginning to shape nicely as well with WEC putting on a great card, UFC 87 headlined by GSP, and Sengoku putting on a lw tourny and Gomi vs. Horodeci in the main event.

  2. #2

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    Too bad Im gonna have to miss both UFC fights when they happen and find out later on.

  3. #3

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Too bad Im gonna have to miss both UFC fights when they happen and find out later on.
    You need to invest in dvr my friend.

  4. #4

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    You need to invest in dvr my friend.
    I have one, I just wont be able to watch until I get home from my trips. and i have to figure out how to record my other fights from the dvr to make room.

  5. #5
    Round of 12 RyannVonDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Latveria
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    You need to invest in dvr my friend.

    Worth every penny. Just wish I knew how to get the events off my DVR and to the point where I can put them on DVD.. I got the PPV events of Pride 33 and 34 [would have had 32 but the first one I got died on me].. I want to have those versions available along with the official dvd releases I have.

    Shockwave 2006 is TOTALLY different than the version I got to see from Team Quest about 3 weeks after the event. I couldnt believe what Zuffa did in the editing.. I'm actually afraid to watch Pride 34 since I bought that also..

  6. #6

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    Quote Originally Posted by RyannVonDoom View Post
    Worth every penny. Just wish I knew how to get the events off my DVR and to the point where I can put them on DVD.. I got the PPV events of Pride 33 and 34 [would have had 32 but the first one I got died on me].. I want to have those versions available along with the official dvd releases I have.

    Shockwave 2006 is TOTALLY different than the version I got to see from Team Quest about 3 weeks after the event. I couldnt believe what Zuffa did in the editing.. I'm actually afraid to watch Pride 34 since I bought that also..
    I feel your pain Bro, I lost Pride 34 due to dvr death, which included the awesome ending with Saku returning and the fighters throwing Sakikibara up in the air. also lost UFC with Randy beating Sylvia.

    I also hate that UFC cuts out entrances in both. Damn you ZUFFA!!!

  7. #7
    Round of 12 RyannVonDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Latveria
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I feel your pain Bro, I lost Pride 34 due to dvr death, which included the awesome ending with Saku returning and the fighters throwing Sakikibara up in the air. also lost UFC with Randy beating Sylvia.

    I also hate that UFC cuts out entrances in both. Damn you ZUFFA!!!

    If you can help me figure it out, I'll make you one also.

  8. #8
    Round of 12 RyannVonDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Latveria
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    I'm trying to trick heath into taking me to the Affliction show.

    But Seriously that Affliction card is sick as hell. There's never been a HW card like that. Guess Big John and Mauro are the announcers.. cool shit.

  9. #9

    Default Re: July= Crazy month of mma

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    July 5th- UFC 86: Rampage vs. Griffin

    July 19th- Affliction: Fedor vs. Sylvia
    UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Irvin

    July 21st- Dream 5: LW GP finals
    Kawajiri vs. Alvarez; Uno vs. Aoki

    July 26th- Elitexc on CBS: Lawler vs. Smith; Shields vs. Thompson

    August is beginning to shape nicely as well with WEC putting on a great card, UFC 87 headlined by GSP, and Sengoku putting on a lw tourny and Gomi vs. Horodeci in the main event.
    Is Gomi vs Horodecki confirmed? I saw that a few days ago but then read an interview where Chris denied it, but said he would love to fight Gomi.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •