Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

  1. #1

    Default Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    Matt Hughes' HIT Squad Gym and Training Center is now offering youth wrestling classes for ages 6-18. The classes will be taught by Marc Fiore, Robbie Lawler and Matt Veach and will meet every Saturday from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM. The cost is $100 per month.
    Visit thehitsquad.com for directions or call 618-452-8561
    Marc Fiore's coaching career started with youth wrestling in Carol Stream, Illinois. He then went on to coach high school wrestling at Glenbard North High School. He began coaching college wrestling at Lincoln College, where he took his team to third in Nationals. During his early coaching career, he had five All-Americans, two National Champions and one runner-up. It was time to see what he could do in the United States Army...
    While enlisted in the Armed Forces, Marc coached the US Army's World Class Athlete Program from 1998-2002, where he led his team to win numerous National Championships and coached in countries like Russia, Italy, Venezuela, Turkey, and Puerto Rico. He coached the 2000 Army US Olympic Trials team where 23 of his wrestlers qualified for the trials. In addition, Marc has coached one Olympian, was on the Olympic coaching staff in 2000, and coached 2 World Champions (one male Greco Roman, and one female Greco Roman) as well as many World Team members.
    Marc Fiore has been Matt Hughes' trainer and cornerman since 2002. He cornered Matt during 6 UFC championship bouts in 6 years. He continued to work closely with Matt Hughes by being an assistant coach on the sixth season of SpikeTV's popular The Ultimate Fighter reality show and helping to lead "Team Hughes" to victory in the show's finale. He also cornered Robbie Lawler for his EliteXC World Championship fight

  2. #2

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    I appreciate the perfect punctuation, steel.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    Quote Originally Posted by steelballz View Post
    Matt Hughes' HIT Squad Gym and Training Center is now offering youth wrestling classes for ages 6-18. The classes will be taught by Marc Fiore, Robbie Lawler and Matt Veach and will meet every Saturday from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM. The cost is $100 per month.
    Visit thehitsquad.com for directions or call 618-452-8561
    Marc Fiore's coaching career started with youth wrestling in Carol Stream, Illinois. He then went on to coach high school wrestling at Glenbard North High School. He began coaching college wrestling at Lincoln College, where he took his team to third in Nationals. During his early coaching career, he had five All-Americans, two National Champions and one runner-up. It was time to see what he could do in the United States Army...
    While enlisted in the Armed Forces, Marc coached the US Army's World Class Athlete Program from 1998-2002, where he led his team to win numerous National Championships and coached in countries like Russia, Italy, Venezuela, Turkey, and Puerto Rico. He coached the 2000 Army US Olympic Trials team where 23 of his wrestlers qualified for the trials. In addition, Marc has coached one Olympian, was on the Olympic coaching staff in 2000, and coached 2 World Champions (one male Greco Roman, and one female Greco Roman) as well as many World Team members.
    Marc Fiore has been Matt Hughes' trainer and cornerman since 2002. He cornered Matt during 6 UFC championship bouts in 6 years. He continued to work closely with Matt Hughes by being an assistant coach on the sixth season of SpikeTV's popular The Ultimate Fighter reality show and helping to lead "Team Hughes" to victory in the show's finale. He also cornered Robbie Lawler for his EliteXC World Championship fight
    Very good!



    Randy Couture :

    XTREME COUTURE WRESTLING CHARTER CLUB
    The Xtreme Couture Wrestling Charter Club is aimed at taking serious Junior High and High School athletes and building a new breed of wrestler. Wrestlers will have a year-round place to train and receive mentorship from Randy Couture, NCAA National Champion Gray Maynard. All Xtreme Couture Wrestling Club members will receive their USA Wrestling membership card.

    http://www.xtremecouture.tv/pdfs/WrestlingCharterSchool.pdf




    .

  4. #4

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    Did I really get it right or were you being sarcastic?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    Quote Originally Posted by steelballz View Post
    Did I really get it right or were you being sarcastic?



    I am a big fan of Matt Hughes and Randy Couture.





    .
    Last edited by Lotta; 04-14-2008 at 08:55 AM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    Quote Originally Posted by steelballz View Post
    Did I really get it right or were you being sarcastic?
    No, you did it perfectly, and that's a rarity on message boards. I'm a grammar geek, and when I see excellent grammar, I comment. (I also can't keep my mouth shut when I see terrible grammar.)

  7. #7

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    Quote Originally Posted by steelballz View Post
    In addition, Marc has coached one Olympian, was on the Olympic coaching staff in 2000, and coached 2 World Champions (one male Greco Roman, and one female Greco Roman)
    There is no women's greco-roman... perhaps you mean freestyle? Which female wrestler did he coach?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    No, you did it perfectly, and that's a rarity on message boards. I'm a grammar geek, and when I see excellent grammar, I comment. (I also can't keep my mouth shut when I see terrible grammar.)
    So you probably hate it, when I, use commas whenever I pause.. hehe

  9. #9

    Default Re: Matt Hughes' Gym's youth wrestling program

    XTREME COUTURE WRESTLING CHARTER CLUB
    The Xtreme Couture Wrestling Charter Club is aimed at taking serious Junior High and High School athletes and building a new breed of wrestler. Wrestlers will have a year-round place to train and receive mentorship from Randy Couture, NCAA National Champion Gray Maynard. All Xtreme Couture Wrestling Club members will receive their USA Wrestling membership card






    gray maynard never placed higher than 7th.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •