Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 14

Thread: Claudale this is for you.

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Claudale this is for you.

    http://sherdog.com/news/articles/som...age-pass-16813

    Looks like the UFC continues their strong arm tactics.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    Jazzy is a real knobjob sometimes.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  3. #3

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    “They’re divisively trying to split management and fighters,” said one representative. “They’re trying to de-power the managers and agents to create a wedge between them. They give locker room bonuses and say, ‘This is from Dana [White] and the UFC -- nobody else.’ They’re telling fighters they can go directly to them. They’re telling fighters they’ll be doing sponsorships themselves in the near future that will put the managers and agents out of business. They’re trying to minimize the managers’ and agents’ role in the fighter’s life so they can better control salaries.”

    There is a heck of alot of truth in this statement
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

  4. #4
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    Greedy control freaks.

    Honestly, the Fertittas have to be unhappy billionaires to be constantly f---ing with people.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  5. #5

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    I think the position they are in allows them to feed some serious insecurities. JB's insecurities are obvious (he's a jazzboxer, for christ's sake), but I don't get what happened to the Fertittas.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    I think the position they are in allows them to feed some serious insecurities. JB's insecurities are obvious (he's a jazzboxer, for christ's sake), but I don't get what happened to the Fertittas.
    Insecurity is 100% what I think about Dana too. He's always looking to pat himself on the back and hype himself up, he's always right and he's always got to be a bully. while a lot of bosses can be bullies, he acts like a tough guy, not just the guy with hire and fire power.

    A lot of people who grow up rich and get Dad's business end up being cheap as hell and unhappy. In public accounting I had tons of clients where the guys literally made millions a year (Adolf types, although he says he's self mad) and they were always getting upset at guys making more than them.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  7. #7

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    I'm tired of you taking shots at me Claudale! And I'm not self mad, I'm self made!!! You little twerp, let me catch you slipping on the streets and you'll regret it. If I knew you were in Denver last week, I would have taken a trip out and confronted you, (I was in Lake Tahoe). I could have killed 2 bird(brains) with one stone, (I could have let pj have it too).
    Lets go Brent!

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I'm tired of you taking shots at me Claudale! And I'm not self mad, I'm self made!!! You little twerp, let me catch you slipping on the streets and you'll regret it. If I knew you were in Denver last week, I would have taken a trip out and confronted you, (I was in Lake Tahoe). I could have killed 2 bird(brains) with one stone, (I could have let pj have it too).
    Ha - what were you doing in lake tahoe? Are you a skiier? If you tell us you skied in the alps as a kid, it will be contrary to the stories of growing up in poverty.

    Self mad was a typo, not pun.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  9. #9

    Default Re: Claudale this is for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Ha - what were you doing in lake tahoe? Are you a skiier? If you tell us you skied in the alps as a kid, it will be contrary to the stories of growing up in poverty.

    Self mad was a typo, not pun.
    I did ski as a kid! I had a couple of 2 x 6's and I trimmed them both down with a pocket knife into ski's. I was the only guy out there on wooden ski's and I could hang with some of the best!
    Lets go Brent!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •