I am not including Hughes or Serra as they have been inactive for far too long. Hughes last win came two years ago against Lytle and Serras last win came two years ago against GSP.
1. GSP: wins- Hughesx2, Penn, Koscheck, Fitch, Serra, Alves; losses- Serra
2. Thiago Alves: wins- Hughes, Parisyan, Koscheck, Lytle: losses- Fitch
3. Jon Fitch: wins- Alves, Gono, Wilson, Sanchez; losses- GSP
4. Josh Koscheck: wins- Sanchez, Lytle, Yoshida, Hazelett; losses- GSP, Alves, Thiago
5. Mike Swick: wins- Burkman, Davis, Goulet, Loiseau; losses- Okami
6. Martin Kampman: wins- Leites, McFedries, Rivera; losses- Marquardt
7. Carlos Conditt: wins- Larson, Prater, Alessio Trigg; losses- Healy, Shields
8. Karo Parisyan: wins- Burkman, Ficket, Chonan; losses- Sanchez, Alves
9. Marcus Davis: wins- Lytle, Taylor, Kelly; losses- Swick
10. Dan Hardy: wins- Markham, Gono; losses- Yoshida, Petz, Baron
I have Alves ahead of Fitch because he has had a strong set of wins the last year or so. He is not the same fighter and i think if they fought again the outcome would be different. Swick is below Koscheck as he has yet to have a big win at ww.