Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 40

Thread: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

  1. #19

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    Huerta complained about fighter pay and his per diems and no one has heard from him since his fight in August. Fights are booked through January and not a mention of his name.

    All these attempts at speaking out against UFC get shot down when they are done by an individual or two. Its ashame fighters cant communicate more and work together.

  2. #20
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    According to Fitch, it wasn't the agreement that bothered him, but the tactics that were used in attempting to gerner his signature.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  3. #21
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    Right about Huerta, plus he even apologized the next day - must have known they were pissed about it. Of course War Machine was another one.

    I always hated the take it or we'll sh!t on you approach to deals that the UFC took. So unprofessional for Dana to make things public and trash people.

    It's also pathetic that the fighters get nothing for a video game that will (I assume) include their likeness.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  4. #22
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    According to Fitch, it wasn't the agreement that bothered him, but the tactics that were used in attempting to gerner his signature.
    he threw in there that he wasn't being paid - no one likes one sided contracts where you get nothing out of it. Plus he said why not 5 or 10 years, so I don't believe it was just the approach - if you don't have a long career with the UFC (few do), why give them all your rights?
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  5. #23

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    Im getting that UFC game just so I can play as Brock and beat the piss outta Finch
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  6. #24

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    he threw in there that he wasn't being paid - no one likes one sided contracts where you get nothing out of it. Plus he said why not 5 or 10 years, so I don't believe it was just the approach - if you don't have a long career with the UFC (few do), why give them all your rights?
    Fitch definitely backed off on some of his original complains so that he could save face to some degree.

  7. #25

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    i don't like saying it, but until the fighters get themselves into a union or something, the ufc will be able to do what they want to them b/c there is nowhere else to go.

  8. #26

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by legamus View Post
    i don't like saying it, but until the fighters get themselves into a union or something, the ufc will be able to do what they want to them b/c there is nowhere else to go.
    They need to Norma Ray like a M'fer
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  9. #27

    Default Re: Fitch back with signs video game agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Huerta complained about fighter pay and his per diems and no one has heard from him since his fight in August. Fights are booked through January and not a mention of his name.

    All these attempts at speaking out against UFC get shot down when they are done by an individual or two. Its ashame fighters cant communicate more and work together.

    Come on PJ, grow up already. What happens at any major corporation if an employee goes to the media and talks smack about the company? I'm asking the wrong guy, you don't have a job of significance. Claudale, What's the answer to the question I started to ask PJ?
    Lets go Brent!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •