Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 29

Thread: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

  1. #1

    Default TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    The Ultimate Fighter Season 7 winner Amir Sadollah has been removed from the UFC 91 fight card. He has a leg infection that has required him to withdraw from Saturday's event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

    More...

  2. #2

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    Tough break for Catone.


    Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

    http://www.theopenmat.com/

  3. #3
    Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    1,389

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    I was really looking forward to this fight, this really sucks.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

  4. #4
    AA the518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangladesh, california
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    couldn't click to the article? fuggin computer. but, infections are scary as hell. how has randleman healed? the pictures of his infection looked deadly.
    but then again, i may be retarded

  5. #5

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    I think Randleman has recovered OK. He was in a recent TapouT commercial punching Seth "The Kimbo Killer" Petruzelli in the face and looked like he was healthy.


    Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

    http://www.theopenmat.com/

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    UFC 91 is pretty lame - just one interesting fight. I think the PPV numbers will fall short. I also wonder if they are going down for other reasons (such as the UFC having events so often)
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  7. #7

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    UFC 91 is pretty lame - just one interesting fight. I think the PPV numbers will fall short. I also wonder if they are going down for other reasons (such as the UFC having events so often)
    Overall pretty weak card. But how can you say Florian vs. Stevenson is not an interesting fight. Taking rankings out of the equation its too very good fighters and it should be a great back and forth battle. Adding in rankings both are top five in the division and it could give Florian a title shot.

    Also not the best fight but I am looking forward to seeing Maia fight Quarry. Maia is the real deal and if he finishes Quarry he sets himself up for a big fight.

  8. #8

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Overall pretty weak card. But how can you say Florian vs. Stevenson is not an interesting fight. Taking rankings out of the equation its too very good fighters and it should be a great back and forth battle. Adding in rankings both are top five in the division and it could give Florian a title shot.

    Also not the best fight but I am looking forward to seeing Maia fight Quarry. Maia is the real deal and if he finishes Quarry he sets himself up for a big fight.
    I agree this is a weak card and it doesnt make sense that they are charging double the price for this.

    I do see Joe Daddy and Florian go at it, it should be a good fight
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  9. #9

    Default Re: TUF'er Sadollah off UFC 91 card (Sports Illustrated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I agree this is a weak card and it doesnt make sense that they are charging double the price for this.

    I do see Joe Daddy and Florian go at it, it should be a good fight
    Charging double the price? For tickets I hope!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •