Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 14

Thread: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Here is the whole card:

    MAIN CARD

    * Champ Urijah Faber vs. Mike Brown (for featherweight title)
    * Champ Paulo Filho vs. Chael Sonnen (for middleweight title)
    * Leonard Garcia vs. Jens Pulver
    * Nissen Osterneck vs. Jake Rosholt
    * Donald Cerrone vs. Rob McCullough

    PRELIMINARY CARD

    * David Avellan vs. Aaron Simpson
    * Jose Aldo vs. Jonathan Brookins
    * Steve Steinbeiss vs. Alex Schoenauer
    * Danny Castillo vs. Ed Ratcliff
    * Yoshiro Maeda vs. Rani Yayha

  2. #2

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    This card is next Wednesday, November 5, right?

    Also, the middleweight title fight strikes me as a bit odd - given that they eliminated that weight class.


    Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

    http://www.theopenmat.com/

  3. #3

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Osterneck is good at bjj and is a dangerous fight for Rosholt.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan View Post
    This card is next Wednesday, November 5, right?

    Also, the middleweight title fight strikes me as a bit odd - given that they eliminated that weight class.
    This card was supposed to be fought in September, but was moved because of Hurricane Ike, before the weight classes were eliminated. Maybe it is still being fought because it was scheduled earlier?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Wasn't Johny Hendricks originally on this card? Does anyone know what happened? Did he go noodling?


  6. #6

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Wasn't Johny Hendricks originally on this card? Does anyone know what happened? Did he go noodling?
    He is fighting on the wec 37 card in december.

  7. #7
    Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    1,389

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Wasn't Johny Hendricks originally on this card? Does anyone know what happened? Did he go noodling?
    LOL, yes, I heard a freak noodling accident has ended his MMA career
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

  8. #8

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post
    LOL, yes, I heard a freak noodling accident has ended his MMA career
    I wish I could turn this into a post.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Jake Rosholt on main card for WEC 36

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    This card was supposed to be fought in September, but was moved because of Hurricane Ike, before the weight classes were eliminated. Maybe it is still being fought because it was scheduled earlier?
    That's probably it - still seems a little weird though to fight for a belt that will no longer exist after that fight.


    Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

    http://www.theopenmat.com/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •