Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

  1. #1

    Default Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE...Seth Petruzelli did it 1st to Mr Slice and now Captain America will be the 1st one to do it to Lesnar, Im Curious on what will be Lesnar's 1st reaction about being punch for Real in a High Level Fight

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    One thing is certain, it can be no worse then Kimbo's results.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  3. #3

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    Quote Originally Posted by snakerattle79 View Post
    Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE...Seth Petruzelli did it 1st to Mr Slice and now Captain America will be the 1st one to do it to Lesnar, Im Curious on what will be Lesnar's 1st reaction about being punch for Real in a High Level Fight
    Hope you are right.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

  4. #4

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    And the first to TKO Brock as well
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  5. #5

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    And the first to TKO Brock as well
    Like how you think , my friend
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

  6. #6

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    Quote Originally Posted by snakerattle79 View Post
    Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE...Seth Petruzelli did it 1st to Mr Slice and now Captain America will be the 1st one to do it to Lesnar, Im Curious on what will be Lesnar's 1st reaction about being punch for Real in a High Level Fight
    Just to clarify, Kimbo Slice has been punched in his face many times during his professional fighting career. He's been in some great exchanges and has hit the canvas before. Seth was the 3rd person to stop him.

    With all of that said, Brock Lesnar is going to bludgeon Randy into submission. I may not even be able to watch the fight for fear of seeing Randy disfigured.
    Lets go Brent!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Just to clarify, Kimbo Slice has been punched in his face many times during his professional fighting career. He's been in some great exchanges and has hit the canvas before. Seth was the 3rd person to stop him.

    With all of that said, Brock Lesnar is going to bludgeon Randy into submission. I may not even be able to watch the fight for fear of seeing Randy disfigured.
    Come on Adolf, Brock couldnt even do that to Mir or Herring, what makes you think it will happen to Captain America?
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  8. #8

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    Like how you think , my friend
    Thanks, and here I thought I was the only one on this board that thought that way
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  9. #9

    Default Re: Couture will be the first Person to Punch Lesnar in the FACE

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Come on Adolf, Brock couldnt even do that to Mir or Herring, what makes you think it will happen to Captain America?
    The difference is Randy is nearly 50 years old and Brock continues to improve with every outing. You guys let me know how it turns out, I wont be able to watch. I'll be taking in an episode of the Benny Hill Show.
    Lets go Brent!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •