Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 10 to 13 of 13

Thread: Paulo Thiago Vs. Mike Swick: Who Goes Up and Who Goes Down at UFC 109

  1. #10

    Default Re: Paulo Thiago Vs. Mike Swick: Who Goes Up and Who Goes Down at UFC 109

    Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    Absolutely. Great call. Swick may be finished after that dismantling.
    Ive been on a losing streak lately, so its good to be back on track. I know Swick was a last minute replacement but for all he talked I expected more.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  2. #11

    Default Re: Paulo Thiago Vs. Mike Swick: Who Goes Up and Who Goes Down at UFC 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Ive been on a losing streak lately, so its good to be back on track. I know Swick was a last minute replacement but for all he talked I expected more.
    Agreed.. I figured he would represent a little better than that. I know it is easy for us to say that, but I also don't write checks my ass can't cash. In the future, he should spend less time chirping and more practicing how to duck.. Lol..
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

  3. #12

    Default Re: Paulo Thiago Vs. Mike Swick: Who Goes Up and Who Goes Down at UFC 109

    Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    Agreed.. I figured he would represent a little better than that. I know it is easy for us to say that, but I also don't write checks my ass can't cash. In the future, he should spend less time chirping and more practicing how to duck.. Lol..
    for real, or maybe Thiago just has AKA's number. Im wondering if Kos is happy he got hurt.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  4. #13

    Default Re: Paulo Thiago Vs. Mike Swick: Who Goes Up and Who Goes Down at UFC 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    for real, or maybe Thiago just has AKA's number. Im wondering if Kos is happy he got hurt.
    Fitch has beaten him and I do think Kos would win a very tough rematch crediting it do his superior wrestling. My observation, and intending no disrespect, Swick is not on the level of that upper tier of WW's.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •