Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 44

Thread: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

  1. #1

    Default Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    From danas twitter:
    am going on espn 1100 in vegas at 6pm. I will be talking anything mma. Call in number is 702 364 1100! Oh yea and welcome back tito

  2. #2

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    I'm going to say it now. With Affliction going down and coming back to the UFC as a sponsor, as well as the contracts of the fighters freeing up, and now Tito seemingly headed back, the UFC is in complete control of the MMA world. Kudos Mr. Dana White, you did it. You did it sir, you are the man.
    Lets go Brent!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    BTW, thank you PJ. You broke the story first. You told us Where Tito was going when no one else knew. Thank you Peter
    Lets go Brent!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    This is true, the ufc has a strangle hold on the future of mma. Will be interesting to see what fedor does from here on out. He will have to take a big paycut to fight for strikeforce he will just go from one org to another taking on cans.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    BTW, thank you PJ. You broke the story first. You told us Where Tito was going when no one else knew. Thank you Peter

    Yes, I had a bad informant give me faulty intel at first. I guess i cant blame my informant as tito was playing everyone. Also my informant still did not see the writing on the wall when i tried to convince him last week that tito was heading back to the ufc.

  6. #6
    National Finalist mhs189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Matoaca, Virginia
    Posts
    779

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    that's good to see tito back! he's a solid fighter and brings much to the ufc.
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

  7. #7

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Yes, I had a bad informant give me faulty intel at first. I guess i cant blame my informant as tito was playing everyone. Also my informant still did not see the writing on the wall when i tried to convince him last week that tito was heading back to the ufc.
    Don't be so sure Peter. Many times, fighters will as 'informants" to put something out there that is not accurate but will be used for leverage in a negotiation. A site Mod is the best option because instant credibility is established when he/she breaks a story. Once that word hits the inter webs, the said fighter than has an artificial leverage develop, simply because he used the person posting the misinformation. This type of person is called a mule. I hope I'm mistaken, but you may have been merely a mule in the grand scheme of things. You're young yet, this will happen. The important thing is to learn from it. Good day Peter
    Lets go Brent!

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I'm going to say it now. With Affliction going down and coming back to the UFC as a sponsor, as well as the contracts of the fighters freeing up, and now Tito seemingly headed back, the UFC is in complete control of the MMA world. Kudos Mr. Dana White, you did it. You did it sir, you are the man.
    So you are glad they are a monopoly holding all the cards. Fitting you were named Adolf by your parents.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  9. #9

    Default Re: Looks like tito is back with the ufc

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Don't be so sure Peter. Many times, fighters will as 'informants" to put something out there that is not accurate but will be used for leverage in a negotiation. A site Mod is the best option because instant credibility is established when he/she breaks a story. Once that word hits the inter webs, the said fighter than has an artificial leverage develop, simply because he used the person posting the misinformation. This type of person is called a mule. I hope I'm mistaken, but you may have been merely a mule in the grand scheme of things. You're young yet, this will happen. The important thing is to learn from it. Good day Peter
    Trust me when i tell you my informant was 100 percent sure that tito was signing the deal.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •