Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 28 to 36 of 206

Thread: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

  1. #28

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    Mark it down, Claudale and I are agreeing up and down this whole blog.

    I don't know if Hughes is above turning to the gear now, but I'll tell you what, if he intends on fighting either GSP or Alves, he had better get on it too.
    Lets go Brent!

  2. #29
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    LOL - we continue to agree.

    If he has a chance against either of them, he needs to juice a little and wrestle with guys who are better than him.

    But that may not be what he was thinking. When he wanted a rematch with GSP the first time, I think he wanted to have better striking and it resulted in GSP taking him down and being on top all match.

    I guess we can guage a little with Serra since he made these rematch comments recently and Serra is coming up. Losing to Serra may result in Dana announcing his retirement as well
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  3. #30

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    i dont doubt that gsp could be on the juice, that dude has some gyno going on up top. im sure he takes something to help with it but yoou cant fully hide it.

    I would not let hughes fight either alves or gsp if i were dana and im sure he'll have the same talk he did with chuck if that does happen
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  4. #31

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    i dont doubt that gsp could be on the juice, that dude has some gyno going on up top. im sure he takes something to help with it but yoou cant fully hide it.

    I would not let hughes fight either alves or gsp if i were dana and im sure he'll have the same talk he did with chuck if that does happen
    The "gyno" maybe a side effect from the clomid that he uses to mask the synthetic testosterone in his system. Or maybe he just has b*tch t#ts.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

  5. #32

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    The "gyno" maybe a side effect from the clomid that he uses to mask the synthetic testosterone in his system. Or maybe he just has b*tch t#ts.
    probably a combo of both. but I thought clomid was supposed to stop the gyno or maybe Im getting it confused with another one.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  6. #33

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    Rashad has some serious gyno going on as well. I think the real big issues are going to be the guys that are doing the stuff that you can't test for yet and making huge gains as a result. There is virtually no reason for them to stop and plenty of incentive for others to get on as well.

    I'm at the age where my doctor will give me some stuff to equal out the levels of stuff that's diminished over the years. I haven't looked into it, but I probably should. Anyone have an extensive knowledge of what's out there and what it does, both good and bad?
    Lets go Brent!

  7. #34

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Rashad has some serious gyno going on as well. I think the real big issues are going to be the guys that are doing the stuff that you can't test for yet and making huge gains as a result. There is virtually no reason for them to stop and plenty of incentive for others to get on as well.

    I'm at the age where my doctor will give me some stuff to equal out the levels of stuff that's diminished over the years. I haven't looked into it, but I probably should. Anyone have an extensive knowledge of what's out there and what it does, both good and bad?
    I noticed that about Rashad as well, maybe thats why they pinch their nips?

    I think that Jorge Gurgel is the worst though, man that guy didnt take nothing to stop that gyno.

    Adolf, at your age, you are probably best off with some hgh.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  8. #35

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    Isn't that what Stallone is/was on? The guy has an incredible physique for a man 20 years younger than him, let alone at his age. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still chiseled and look like a man 20 years younger myself, but I have to work very, very hard to get the results I want and sometimes I need extended breaks, (like months off at a time).
    Lets go Brent!

  9. #36
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: The pressures of performance enhancing drugs in the world of mma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Isn't that what Stallone is/was on? The guy has an incredible physique for a man 20 years younger than him, let alone at his age. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still chiseled and look like a man 20 years younger myself, but I have to work very, very hard to get the results I want and sometimes I need extended breaks, (like months off at a time).
    You look like a man in his 30s or are you just describing your physique?
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •