UFC on Fuel 9 Start Time: When and Where to Watch UFC on Fuel 9
This Saturday, April 5, Sweden warmly welcomes the Octagon back to the Ericsson Globe Arena for the UFC's ninth installment of its Fuel TV series.
UFC on Fuel TV 9 will feature a light heavyweight contest between Gegard Mousasi and Ilir Latifi in the evening's main event.
This scrap is a late replacement for a matchup between Mousasi and No. 2 contender Alexander Gustafsson, the latter of which was removed from the fight due to a cut over his left eye.
In the evening's co-main event, Ultimate Fighter winner Ross Pearson welcomes Ryan Couture, son of Randy, into the Octagon.
The action promises to be electric, but if you don't know how to tune in, seeing the fights could prove to be quite tricky. Due to the time difference between Stockholm and the U.S.A., there is a substantial time difference between this card and most other UFC offerings.
Fans who do not have FUEL TV will still have a healthy serving of UFC at their disposal, as the official UFC Facebook page will be streaming seven fights from the preliminary card.
- Reza Medadi vs. Michael Johnson
- Tor Troeng vs. Adam Cella
- Chris Spang vs. Adlan Amagov
- Marcus Brimage vs. Conor McGregor
- Ben Alloway vs. Ryan LaFlare
- Michael Kuiper vs. Tom Lawlor
- Papy Abedi vs. Besam Yousef
The Facebook fights are scheduled to begin at 10:50 a.m. EST.
Once the main card rolls around, it's time to put down the laptop and turn on your big screen. At 2:00 p.m. the FUEL TV portion will begin. There, you'll see the following matchups:
- Gegard Mousasi vs. Ilir Latifi
- Ross Pearson vs. Ryan Couture
- Matt Mitrione vs. Phil De Fries
- Brad Pickett vs. Mike Easton
- Diego Brandao vs. Pablo Garza
- Akira Corassani vs. Robbie Peralta
Don't forget to stay close to Bleacher Report MMA for live event coverage and post-fight analysis on all things UFC on FUEL 9.