I'll take, "Wrestling", for $200, Alex
I’ll take, “Wrestling”, for $200, Alex
Here’s our first ever trivia contest. The first three people to message, comment or email me (email@example.com) all of the correct answers will win free 1-year subscriptions to W.I.N. Magazine. All others correct entrants will be listed in next week’s blog.
1. Who was the first African-American to win an NCAA individual championship?
2. Who was the first African-American to coach a team to the NCAA Division I team championship?
3. Who was the first woman inducted as a Distinguished Member into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
4. What wrestler won 6 NCAA individual championships?
5. Who was the first American to win 3 individual NCAA titles and 3 World Freestyle Gold Medals?
6. What father and 2 sons won a total of 9 NCAA individual championships?
7. Who is the only wrestler to “pin his way through” the Big 10 and NCAA tournaments in the same year?
8. What father/son combination coached at 2 different colleges with the same institutional first name?
9. Who was the oldest American to win an Olympic medal?
10. What NCAA Division III wrestler finished his career as an undefeated, untied 4X NCAA champion?
If you choose to email your answers, please put, “trivia contest” in the subject line.
Speaking of contests – you still have eleven days to enter our contest for free tickets and hotel accommodations for the 2008 NCAA Division III Wrestling Championships. You can find complete DIII contest information at http://gg121and2.blogspot.com.
Last edited by Schlottke; 02-04-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Re: I'll take, "Wrestling", for $200, Alex