1. I practice so hard during practice but that same performance doesn't come out on the actual mat during a match, and my record is 2-7. Why is that?
2. I started my junior year. Is it too late for me to be any good? Like if I train as hard as possible and beyond, can I make it to state next year, or is it to late for me?
3. What should I do to condition myself for the matches because I do the jogs around my school with my team and the 1 min > 45 sec > 30 sec > 15 second sprint everyday with my team but I get tired on the mat after the first round. Should I be sprinting more or jogging more after practice?
4. I'm 125lb weight class and the guys I wrestle seem weak to me, should I keep up with my body building workout (b/c I gained 15lbs over the semister before wrestling) or start a strength workout?
5. If I don't have a wrestling mat at home, just hard floor, what things can I practice at home so that I can get better at the technique?
6. What should I eat after I weigh in? I bought some oreos, cheetos, chewy bars, nature valley crunchy granola bars, lots of peanut butter, and lots of powerade. Is there anything I should keep buying, stop buying or should buy to take with myself to matches and tournaments?
Feel free to answer any of these questions if you can, thanks