Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 18

Thread: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

  1. #1

    Default When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    I know they may have problems with the women's wrestling, but they could hold the men's in Iran and the women's in a separate location for that one time (for instance in Japan).

    This makes the most sense.

  2. #2
    World Champ ODH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,960

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    I know they may have problems with the women's wrestling, but they could hold the men's in Iran and the women's in a separate location for that one time (for instance in Japan).

    This makes the most sense.
    What did Israeli wrestlers the last time the championship was held in Iran?

  3. #3

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    What did Israeli wrestlers the last time the championship was held in Iran?
    Stayed at home like American wrestlers, Americas didn't come for security reasons !!!!

    back to the main question:
    when Islamic Republic falls, I hope soon but really don't think in my lifetime.

  4. #4

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    what would iran be like when the islamic republic falls?

  5. #5

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    Iran is the home of wrestling. To not hold the WC there is criminal (especially when they hold it in places like Denmark).

    There is no security problems in Iran.

    5pointcrossankle: It depends who takes over.

  6. #6

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointcrossankle View Post
    what would iran be like when the islamic republic falls?
    A better place than current day Iran for sure.

  7. #7

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    Iran is very dangerous. They have a crackpot as a leader and he has dangerous puppets.

    The Americans jailed for 'espionnage' is one example of how people should stay away.

  8. #8

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbard View Post
    Iran is very dangerous. They have a crackpot as a leader and he has dangerous puppets.

    The Americans jailed for 'espionnage' is one example of how people should stay away.
    I take it you've been to Iran? Or just a big mouth who has no idea what he's talking about?

    They Crossed illegally into Iran while 'hiking' in Iraq. who goes hiking in Iraq anyway?
    This is a clear cut case, they are lucky to only get 8 years.

    I have spent a lot of time in Iran and felt very safe (except when driving, they drive like maniacs). Judging by the murder rate America poses a much greater security risk.

  9. #9

    Default Re: When will they hold the world championship in Iran again?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    when Islamic Republic falls
    Not taking a side on whether or not its justified, but this is probably the correct answer.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •