Been talking about doing this for a while and with all World Team Trials qualifiers now confirmed I'll go ahead and kick this off. Once we fill things up here I'll look to figure out a good draft date in order to get things done.
1. Ten wrestlers per team. One wrestler from 55-120 KG, one women's wrestler, and then two wrestlers from any weight.
2. You can't have all nine of your male wrestlers all be freestyle wrestlers or all nine be Greco wrestlers. You must have at least one of each.
3. In terms of scoring, a regular two of three period win where both wins are decisions will be worth three points. A two of three period win where you win one period by tech will be worth four points. A tech in both period will be worth five points. A fall will be worth six points.
4. Wins in the repechage will count for half of the above points values. So 1.5/2/2.5/3
5. World team members will win you 20 bonus points, runners up will get 10 bonus points. 3rd placers will get you 5.
If you have any questions about these rules don't hesitate to ask. Same if you think there is something that I should add.
2. Arm Spin
If we get a lot of interest I'll consider opening the cap on teams up a little bit more, but we'll kick things off for now with ten.