Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

  1. #1
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default 5 point moves video-some great stuff!


  2. #2

    Default Re: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

    Nice!

    My personal favorite... Khustov starts on bottom and still hits a 5 pointer- in the Olympic finals!


  3. #3

    Default Re: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Nice!

    My personal favorite... Khustov starts on bottom and still hits a 5 pointer- in the Olympic finals!

    What move does he hit? Here in the US it is blocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

  4. #4

    Default Re: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    At about 3:40 there is a 5 1 1 given. I know that he scored a 1 point lift and 5 point throw, where does the other 1 come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

  5. #5

    Default Re: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    What move does he hit? Here in the US it is blocked.
    Back suplex. http://www.fila-wrestling.com/webtv//index.php?option=com_video&task=video&id=5430&wher e2=match_poids='96'
    full match here.

    As for the 5+1+1 I don't know, but I would guess a caution for a leg foul.

  6. #6

    Default Re: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

    Thanks for the link. I guessed it may have been for a leg caution but I'm not up on the current freestyle and greco rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

  7. #7

    Default Re: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

    I think that was Randy Couture getting thrown at the 2:01 mark.

  8. #8

    Default Re: 5 point moves video-some great stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I think that was Randy Couture getting thrown at the 2:01 mark.
    Yeah, it's Randy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •