Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 19 to 25 of 25

Thread: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

  1. #19

    Default Re: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

    Quote Originally Posted by grecowrestler13 View Post
    I'm sorry, are you speaking English?
    NO, my English is horrible.

    I manage to google translator.

    You could say that you have not understood?

  2. #20

    Default Re: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoWrest View Post
    NO, my English is horrible.

    I manage to google translator.

    You could say that you have not understood?
    It is close enough

    This is the break down for Saitiev:

    500.000 USD from Kerimov (for all wrestling champs)
    500.000 USD from Kadirov
    100.000 Euro from the Russian state (for all Russian champs)
    a flat (est. 200.000 USD)
    Unknown amount from other sources.

  3. #21

    Default Re: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

    I wonder what they do with the money? They are probaly considered the richst people in Russia with that kind of money.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

  4. #22

    Default Re: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    It is close enough

    This is the break down for Saitiev:

    500.000 USD from Kerimov (for all wrestling champs)
    500.000 USD from Kadirov
    100.000 Euro from the Russian state (for all Russian champs)
    a flat (est. 200.000 USD)
    Unknown amount from other sources.
    Thanks for your effort to understand.

    Those monetary prizes has detailed to me, are a wonderful reward.

  5. #23

    Default Re: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

    I wonder: KARELIN have received something similar?

    Again Satiev:

    It would be interesting to know that other monetary prizes.

    Possibly within these "prizes" the filming advertisements. The Russian advertising market is generous?

  6. #24

    Default Re: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

    Yes Karelin did recieve prizes for his winnings. The Soviet Union had always rewarded their champions with cash and other prizes for many,many years. The Tsar of St.Petersburg would hold tournaments in the city and he would pay the champions over 500 Francs. He talked about how he recieved an apartment one time. And how people would keep giving him gifts.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

  7. #25

    Default Re: saytiev: quick dance session (olympic welcome home)

    Quote Originally Posted by grecowrestler13 View Post
    Yes Karelin did recieve prizes for his winnings. The Soviet Union had always rewarded their champions with cash and other prizes for many,many years. The Tsar of St.Petersburg would hold tournaments in the city and he would pay the champions over 500 Francs. He talked about how he recieved an apartment one time. And how people would keep giving him gifts.
    impressive

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •