Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279 ... LastLast
Results 613 to 621 of 725
Discuss Good Matches at the Freestyle & Greco-Roman Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; really, even with review? by gutfirst » Tue May 22, 2012 5:04 am Dartfish.tv - ...
  1. #613
    Round of 12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Good Matches

    really, even with review?
    by gutfirst » Tue May 22, 2012 5:04 am

    Dartfish.tv - Welcome ... AAAA%3d%3d

    this is from the greco world cup. great inside trip by red. allowed, challenged, reviewed on video and not called illegal. this video should be flagged and shown to every official officiating at the olympics. wtf

    copied from another board

  2. #614
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,902

    Default Re: Good Matches

    1992 Pan-American Championships: 62 kg Marty Calder vs. Lazaro Reinoso Martinez - YouTube
    Calder vs Lazaro Reneiso- anyone know if this is the same Cuban who beat John Smith?

    74 кг. Царгуш - Гедуев, Ярыгин-2010, полуфинал - YouTube
    Geduev/Tsargush. Not a ton of action, but a few good scrambles.
    Last edited by arm-spin; 06-04-2012 at 12:20 PM.

  3. #615
    AA
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    505

    Default Re: Good Matches

    Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    1992 Pan-American Championships: 62 kg Marty Calder vs. Lazaro Reinoso Martinez - YouTube
    Calder vs Lazaro Reneiso- anyone know if this is the same Cuban who beat John Smith?
    yes it is, apparently marty has beaten him many times

  4. #616
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,902

    Default Re: Good Matches

    georgian wrestlers nozadze vs guri 2007 world champ - YouTube
    Guri/Nodazadze

    2005 World Championship Wrestling GR 84kg:Selimov Alim (BLR)-Mishin Alexej (RUS) - YouTube
    Mischine/Selimov. Some really odd reffing in this one. For greco experts... did Mishin's leg foul in the 3rd really warant a caution +2?

    Omid Noroozi (Iran) vs Ivan Kuylakov (Russia) 60kg 2012 Greco Roman World Cup - YouTube
    Noroozi/Kuyalakov

  5. #617
    Round of 12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Good Matches

    Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    georgian wrestlers nozadze vs guri 2007 world champ - YouTube
    Guri/Nodazadze

    2005 World Championship Wrestling GR 84kg:Selimov Alim (BLR)-Mishin Alexej (RUS) - YouTube
    Mischine/Selimov. Some really odd reffing in this one. For greco experts... did Mishin's leg foul in the 3rd really warant a caution +2?

    Omid Noroozi (Iran) vs Ivan Kuylakov (Russia) 60kg 2012 Greco Roman World Cup - YouTube
    Noroozi/Kuyalakov
    mishin/selimov yes, it's a foul and he did it each period and only got noticed/called once.

    noroozi is an ass for looking at the clock waiting to score in par terre in period 1 and with the front head in period 2. however, right now i think he is the best in the world in greco pfp.
    Last edited by gutfirst; 06-12-2012 at 11:02 AM.

  6. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    358

    Default Re: Good Matches

    Quote Originally Posted by gutfirst View Post
    mishin/selimov yes, it's a foul and he did it each period and only got noticed/called once.

    noroozi is an ass for looking at the clock waiting to score in par terre in period 1 and with the front head in period 2. however, right now i think he is the best in the world in greco pfp.
    What about Abdvali?

  7. #619
    Round of 12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: Good Matches

    abdvali

    the kid can go. great pressure from neutral, constantly going forward and changing levels. super arm drag when he's on wrist and clever throw by from over under. great gas tank. not nearly enough from top in par terre.

  8. #620
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,902

    Default Re: Good Matches

    not sure who is better, but Nozoori is more fun to watch IMO. Gut wrenches people at will and lifts-and-throws like it doesn't take any effort at all. Both guys active on their feet.

    Then again, when was the last time Abdalvi lost? Noroozi gets beat here, albeit up a weight, aftrer getting hit with a very questonable fleeing call (I think) in the 2nd. Wrestling Greco-Roman 66KG 1/2 Final IRI - RUS - YouTube

    Rahimi-Otar.wmv - YouTube Otar/Ramihi

    120 lbs match Tervel Dlagnev vs. Eduard Bazrov | Video | Flowrestling | Flowrestling
    Frayer Bombs For 5 In Times Square | Video | Flowrestling | Flowrestling
    60 kg finals Coleman Scott vs. Shawn Bunch | Video | Flowrestling | Flowrestling
    84 lbs match Keith Gavin USA vs. Andrey Valiev Russia | Video | Flowrestling | Flowrestling
    Big throws at Beat the Streets.
    Last edited by arm-spin; 06-14-2012 at 01:25 PM.

  9. #621
    Round of 12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    497

    Default Re: Good Matches

    Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    not sure who is better, but Nozoori is more fun to watch IMO. Gut wrenches people at will and lifts-and-throws like it doesn't take any effort at all. Both guys active on their feet.

    Then again, when was the last time Abdalvi lost? Noroozi gets beat here, albeit up a weight, aftrer getting hit with a very questonable fleeing call (I think) in the 2nd. Wrestling Greco-Roman 66KG 1/2 Final IRI - RUS - YouTube
    Abde-vali lost his match in Iran-Russia dual in World Cup. his first defeat after one year and half. but I think that was an accident. to me he is better than Noroozi. Noroozi is great too but he has many 3 period wins, Abdevali wins convincingly most of the time

user tags

hector milian lopez greco roman wrestling youtube

http:www.fila-wrestling.comwebtvindex.php

soleimani

powered by myBB rome

manjot sandhu beats sushil kumar

dea kvirkvelia

powered by myBB where to find arm wrestling tournaments

powered by myBB nj tournamentswww.tagziev wrestlingyoutubeyazdaniyoutube gatslov youRoman Amoyanpowered by myBB out of boundsadam saitievpowered by myBB youtubeTagziev wrestlingmanjot sandhu wrestles sushil kumarroman amoyan vs mankievmelitopol filabutcebikharachura cascaretmanjot sandhu beat sushil kumarrangraz the wrestling talkwww.filawrastling.comSasha Graeco Roman wrestlerpowered by vBulletin arm wrestling meetsmilian lopez greco roman imageswww.filawrestling.comwebtvwww.filawrestling.com.webtvwww.tagzievwww.fila dabir.comjambulat tedeev medals؟john smith vs beloglazov wrestling videomanjot sandhu sushil kumar matchTheodore ebanoidze wrestling

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •