Discuss Parallette workout for wrestling? at the Workout & Training Tips within the Wrestling Talk Forums; So i just made the PVC pipe Parallette bars and I know some basic stuff ...
    Redshirt

Default Parallette workout for wrestling?

So i just made the PVC pipe Parallette bars and I know some basic stuff to do with them. I know the planches and the pseudo planches (cant do yet,lol). But I was wondering if anybody had any swee workouts that I could do with these parallettes? Thanks!
    J Robinson 28 Day 2010-I Did It

Default Re: Parallette workout for wrestling?

http://www.drillsandskills.com/article/15

More gymnastic based, but tremendous body weight exercises
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

user tags

parallette workout

parallette workoutsparallette tworkoutshow to make pvc parallettesparalette mma trainingyoutube parallettes for wrestlingparallettes tricksParallettes workoutsparallette barsparallettes exercisesPVC Parallettesparallettes workouthow to make parallette barspowered by vBulletin fitness workoutsexercises on parallette barsParallette Bars exercisesparalettes workoutparalettes exercisesWorkouts with parallette barsparallette -filetype:pdf -filetype:ps -filetype:dwf -filetype:kml -filetype:kmz -filetype:xlsparallettehow to make PVC pipes for parallettes barslist of parallette exercisesutube parrallelettesparallette exercisespvc parallettes workoutparallette bars workoutspowered by vBulletin fitness exercisespvc parallette makeusing pvc for wrestling traininggymnastic paralletteshome parallette workoutparallelettes workoutmake parellettesparralette workout