Thread: Plyometric Workouts

Hybrid View

Default Plyometric Workouts

Want to start using them with my team this year. Don't really have any actual work outs as far as how many, how high, variations, etc. If anyone has any that they reccomend that would be helpful I'd love to see them.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Plyometric Workouts

I have several good ones, let me look through my stuff. If I don't get some info to you by Monday then shoot me a PM. This is my busy season at work (I'm working 72+ hrs/week) so a lot of stuff gets put off for now. I'll try to get some info to you when I get home though.

Do you have any interest in doing rope ladder work too? I've found that very helpful along with dot drills to improve footwork and speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Default Re: Plyometric Workouts

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    I have several good ones, let me look through my stuff. If I don't get some info to you by Monday then shoot me a PM. This is my busy season at work (I'm working 72+ hrs/week) so a lot of stuff gets put off for now. I'll try to get some info to you when I get home though.

Do you have any interest in doing rope ladder work too? I've found that very helpful along with dot drills to improve footwork and speed.
    Don't have a rope ladder, but would be glad to hear.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.