Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

Default Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

This is a response to a Q addressed to me by Arm Spin, (Sparky also expressed an interest n knowing) in another section & thread. In it he stated:
    if you have a system that can relieve all pain and suffering, please share it with the rest of us. Clearly and in detail.
    So here I am.

In 1990, I studied & trained in the technology of Dianetics. I became a certified practitioner as well. Since then I have helped many people overcome emotional barriers & physical injuries by applying this technology as it addresses the mental recordings & reasons why someone would hang onto their injury. I currently have 2 clients in Miami I am working with, one who is a Medical Doctor.

He is the basic outline of how it works.

1) Dianetics addresses the MIND. The mind consists of pictures that record the entirety of one's existence. There are 2 main parts of the mind, the analytical & reactive mind. The analytical mind is the part of the mind that contains pictures that help one solve problems, create solutions & record pleasure moments. The reactive mind is the part of the mind that is below one's conscious awareness level & contains pictures of physical & emotional pain AND UNconsciousness.

2) The pictures in the reactive mind have a mass, a weight & they contain force & emotion as well. In Dianetics therapy we return the person, (with NO hypnosis) to the past & run them through the incident. In going over it again & again one uncovers more & more of the incident. Eventually all the physical & emotional pain AS-IS. And accordingly the mass is gone, (BLOWS).

3) The goal of Dianetics is to CLEAR one of all their negative pictures, (the entirety of the Reactive Mind). In doing so we free the person from pictures of any physical injuries they may have had that help to hold the injury in place. By riding oneself of the physical injury memory it helps the body heal faster & any physical therapies one is engaged in to heal the body will be aided. Equally with emotional pains & losses, the therapy unburdens the individual of those issues of the past.

Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

The pictures in the reactive mind are called ENGRAMS. Here is an example of an engram & how it effects one:

If a man was hit by a car & then landed on his head & was knocked unconscious, that would be an example of an engram. Even though he is unconscious & the analytical mind is NOT recording the reactive mind IS RECORDING IN FULL.

If an ambulance driver comes up & says, "Ooh he looks bad. He has to stay right here...Oh NO don't touch him!" Those words are now recorded in the reactive mind & can act as post-hypnotic commands later.

Later when he gets out of the hospital he can run into chances to be restimulated. This means the ENGRAM can become active because of environmental factors that approximate the contents of the engram. So if he was hit by a blue car & then he sees a blue car he might begin to feel nervous or get a headache where he landed on his head. He might think he needs a tylenol but it is just his engram being restimulated.

The reason being is that the contents of the engram record an incident that impeded the survival of the person. If environmental factors approximate the contents of the engram, the reactive mind will try to warn the person that his survival is about to be impeded again. It will start dramatizing everything in the engram to warn him. The reactive mind doesn't differentiate between then & now. Everything computed by the reactive mind is on an A=A=A=A basis, while the analytical computes based upon differences.

Then he might go home to his wife & his wife says, "Honey let's go out tonight because the kids are over @ my mom's. What do you say let's go see a movie!"

If he is restimulated this might be the perfect time for the remaining content of the engram to kick in. He might say,"Oh um, no I look bad. I should stay right here."

Where the wife might try to comfort him & say,"What? No you look great.." and as she tries to reach for him he might suddenly shout, "No DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Those are the exact words in the engram. If you have ever seen someone act sane & rational one moment & then irrational in the next, you are looking @ the reactive mind in action.

And one way it could effect physical healing is that if we run out the engram, suddenly he might notice that his headaches have disappeared or that place where his leg was struck by the car, that the doctors said would never heal, suddenly is free of pain and/or starts to heal. THIS is the key to relieving chronic injuries. It is the segment of the healing formula that medical science has forgotten about for the most part.

Dianetics operates under the Axioms of the MIND. There are 194 Axioms, here are the first 14:

Axiom 1
    The source of life is a static of peculiar and particular properties.

Axiom 2

At least a portion of the static called life is impinged upon the physical universe.

Axiom 3
    That portion of the static of life which is impinged upon the physical universe has for its dynamic goal, survival and only survival.

Axiom 4
    The physical universe is reducible to motion of energy operating in space through time.

Axiom 5
    That portion of the static of life concerned with the life organisms of the physical universe is concerned wholly with motion.

Axiom 6

The life static has as one of its properties the ability to mobilize and animate matter into living organisms.

Axiom 7
    The life static is engaged in a conquest of the physical universe.

Axiom 8

The life static conquers the material universe by learning and applying the physical laws of the physical universe.

SYMBOL: The symbol for the LIFE STATIC in use hereafter is the Greek letter THETA.

Axiom 9
    A fundamental operation of THETA in surviving is bringing order into the chaos of the physical universe.

Axiom 10
    THETA brings order into chaos by conquering whatever in MEST, (The symbol for the PHYSICAL UNIVERSE in use hereafter is MEST, from the first letters of the words MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE and TIME, or the Greek letter PHI.) may be prosurvival and destroying whatever in MEST may be contrasurvival, at least through the medium of life organisms.
    Axiom 11
    A life organism is composed of matter and energy in space and time, animated by THETA.

SYMBOL: Living organism or organisms will hereafter be represented by the Greek letter LAMBDA.

Axiom 12
    The MEST part of the organism follows the laws of the physical sciences. All LAMBDA is concerned with motion.

Axiom 13

THETA operating through LAMBDA converts the forces of the physical universe into forces to conquer the physical universe.

Axiom 14
    THETA working upon physical universe motion must maintain a harmonious rate of motion. The limits of LAMBDA are narrow, both as to thermal and mechanical motion.

Last edited by kr1963; 12-21-2010 at 07:44 PM.

Hope that helps Arm Spin & Sparky or @ least is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    This is a response to a Q addressed to me by Arm Spin, (Sparky also expressed an interest n knowing) in another section & thread. In it he stated:So here I am.

In 1990, I studied & trained in the technology of Dianetics. I became a certified practitioner as well. Since then I have helped many people overcome emotional barriers & physical injuries by applying this technology as it addresses the mental recordings & reasons why someone would hang onto their injury. I currently have 2 clients in Miami I am working with, one who is a Medical Doctor.

He is the basic outline of how it works.

1) Dianetics addresses the MIND. The mind consists of pictures that record the entirety of one's existence. There are 2 main parts of the mind, the analytical & reactive mind. The analytical mind is the part of the mind that contains pictures that help one solve problems, create solutions & record pleasure moments. The reactive mind is the part of the mind that is below one's conscious awareness level & contains pictures of physical & emotional pain AND UNconsciousness.

2) The pictures in the reactive mind have a mass, a weight & they contain force & emotion as well. In Dianetics therapy we return the person, (with NO hypnosis) to the past & run them through the incident. In going over it again & again one uncovers more & more of the incident. Eventually all the physical & emotional pain AS-IS. And accordingly the mass is gone, (BLOWS).

3) The goal of Dianetics is to CLEAR one of all their negative pictures, (the entirety of the Reactive Mind). In doing so we free the person from pictures of any physical injuries they may have had that help to hold the injury in place. By riding oneself of the physical injury memory it helps the body heal faster & any physical therapies one is engaged in to heal the body will be aided. Equally with emotional pains & losses, the therapy unburdens the individual of those issues of the past.
    First of KR, what you are calling “mind” here I would call the brain. Within the brain, some people store memories that can be considered “pictures” others are more verbal and store their memories more as “recordings”. However the person works best is how they store their memories as visual or auditory but in both cases I guess you could consider them “pictures. It is true that within your brain there are basically memories of your entire life. I can buy the fact that the brain has two levels of the brain, one in which you are conscious of and another which is below your conscious awareness.
    All memories are stored and even when they are unconscious they are accessible to those who are capable of accessing them, some people need help if the memories are particularly painful, this is the work of psychologist, psychiatrist and counselors. Some people simply accept and deal with things and do not hold onto the painful and negative pictures, this is what I call the power of positive thinking and this seems very similar to that for me.

The pictures in the reactive mind are called ENGRAMS. Here is an example of an engram & how it effects one:

If a man was hit by a car & then landed on his head & was knocked unconscious, that would be an example of an engram. Even though he is unconscious & the analytical mind is NOT recording the reactive mind IS RECORDING IN FULL.

If an ambulance driver comes up & says, "Ooh he looks bad. He has to stay right here...Oh NO don't touch him!" Those words are now recorded in the reactive mind & can act as post-hypnotic commands later.

Later when he gets out of the hospital he can run into chances to be restimulated. This means the ENGRAM can become active because of environmental factors that approximate the contents of the engram. So if he was hit by a blue car & then he sees a blue car he might begin to feel nervous or get a headache where he landed on his head. He might think he needs a tylenol but it is just his engram being restimulated.

The reason being is that the contents of the engram record an incident that impeded the survival of the person. If environmental factors approximate the contents of the engram, the reactive mind will try to warn the person that his survival is about to be impeded again. It will start dramatizing everything in the engram to warn him. The reactive mind doesn't differentiate between then & now. Everything computed by the reactive mind is on an A=A=A=A basis, while the analytical computes based upon differences.

Then he might go home to his wife & his wife says, "Honey let's go out tonight because the kids are over @ my mom's. What do you say let's go see a movie!"

If he is restimulated this might be the perfect time for the remaining content of the engram to kick in. He might say,"Oh um, no I look bad. I should stay right here."

Where the wife might try to comfort him & say,"What? No you look great.." and as she tries to reach for him he might suddenly shout, "No DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Those are the exact words in the engram. If you have ever seen someone act sane & rational one moment & then irrational in the next, you are looking @ the reactive mind in action.

And one way it could effect physical healing is that if we run out the engram, suddenly he might notice that his headaches have disappeared or that place where his leg was struck by the car, that the doctors said would never heal, suddenly is free of pain and/or starts to heal. THIS is the key to relieving chronic injuries. It is the segment of the healing formula that medical science has forgotten about for the most part.
    What you are describing here is certainly a possibility, our brains can continue to hear and record things while we are asleep and/or unconscious and we can act upon them based on environmental clues that inform us. However, we are not necessarily a slave to those “unconscious” memories and a rational person/mind can process those memories with other ongoing input and apply them as necessary, I see it happen all the time.

Dianetics operates under the Axioms of the MIND. There are 194 Axioms, here are the first 14:

Axiom 1
    The source of life is a static of peculiar and particular properties.

Axiom 2

At least a portion of the static called life is impinged upon the physical universe.

Axiom 3
    That portion of the static of life which is impinged upon the physical universe has for its dynamic goal, survival and only survival.

Axiom 4
    The physical universe is reducible to motion of energy operating in space through time.

Axiom 5
    That portion of the static of life concerned with the life organisms of the physical universe is concerned wholly with motion.

Axiom 6

The life static has as one of its properties the ability to mobilize and animate matter into living organisms.

Axiom 7
    The life static is engaged in a conquest of the physical universe.

Axiom 8

The life static conquers the material universe by learning and applying the physical laws of the physical universe.

SYMBOL: The symbol for the LIFE STATIC in use hereafter is the Greek letter THETA.

Axiom 9
    A fundamental operation of THETA in surviving is bringing order into the chaos of the physical universe.

Axiom 10
    THETA brings order into chaos by conquering whatever in MEST, (The symbol for the PHYSICAL UNIVERSE in use hereafter is MEST, from the first letters of the words MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE and TIME, or the Greek letter PHI.) may be prosurvival and destroying whatever in MEST may be contrasurvival, at least through the medium of life organisms.
    Axiom 11
    A life organism is composed of matter and energy in space and time, animated by THETA.

SYMBOL: Living organism or organisms will hereafter be represented by the Greek letter LAMBDA.

Axiom 12
    The MEST part of the organism follows the laws of the physical sciences. All LAMBDA is concerned with motion.

Axiom 13

THETA operating through LAMBDA converts the forces of the physical universe into forces to conquer the physical universe.

Axiom 14
    THETA working upon physical universe motion must maintain a harmonious rate of motion. The limits of LAMBDA are narrow, both as to thermal and mechanical motion.

As written, these seem to have very little relevance to anything. Perhaps you could reword them in a way that might have some meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    First of KR, what you are calling “mind” here I would call the brain. Within the brain, some people store memories that can be considered “pictures” others are more verbal and store their memories more as “recordings”. However the person works best is how they store their memories as visual or auditory but in both cases I guess you could consider them “pictures. It is true that within your brain there are basically memories of your entire life. I can buy the fact that the brain has two levels of the brain, one in which you are conscious of and another which is below your conscious awareness.
    I know that this is a normal sort of understanding that MDs put forth. However the MIND & the Brain are 2 different things. The Brain is purely physical & acts as a switchboard to relay communication. The Mind is composed solely of Mental Image Pictures. These pics as I said have a mass & they exist in chains, (images related by content). This can be physically demonstrated.

The pictures are arranged in an exact chronological sequence, recorded @ 24 images per second. This sequence is called the Time Track. The object of the therapy is to move the person up & down on the time track to the areas of most trauma & then permanently relief that trauma.

All memories are stored and even when they are unconscious they are accessible to those who are capable of accessing them, some people need help if the memories are particularly painful, this is the work of psychologist, psychiatrist and counselors. Some people simply accept and deal with things and do not hold onto the painful and negative pictures, this is what I call the power of positive thinking and this seems very similar to that for me.
    Psychologists, Psychiatrists & Counselors do NOT have an exact anatomy of the Human Mind. Dianetics does. Whether you realize it or not all people have those pictures. One might BURY them & then think that apparently they are free from them, but they are not. Occasionally someone spots the truth of some negative memory, (applying by accident some basic principle of Dianetics) & it AS-ISes. Then they are free of them. But usually that's just one incident or a chain of incidents. It does not free them of the totality of the reactive mind.

There is such a thing as POSITIVE GAIN, (positive thinking, positive postulating, positive determination & education). These things add to a person, such as a Christian studying the Bible or a Buddhists meditating. However they do not & cannot address the need for NEGATIVE GAIN & that means getting rid of the baggage we carry around with us, (the individual reactive mind & group reactive mind).

What you are describing here is certainly a possibility, our brains can continue to hear and record things while we are asleep and/or unconscious and we can act upon them based on environmental clues that inform us. However, we are not necessarily a slave to those “unconscious” memories and a rational person/mind can process those memories with other ongoing input and apply them as necessary, I see it happen all the time.
    True we are not all necessarily "slaves" but that is a relative term in this case. All beings have a reactive mind. Some people have a greater THETA, (life force) to ENTHETA (enturbulated or negative life force) ratio. Some people are overwhelmed by their reactive minds. Some can deal with it but feel that something is holding them back. Anyone will benefit from getting rid of this.

I deal with people who want to get rid of it and/or want to address some specific physical injury or emotional trauma. Usually after handling a specific incident the person realizes that there is a lot more hidden from themselves then they know & want to continue.