Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    I have many friends who are real scientist, Medical Doctors, Vets and such who all go to church and practice the faith (or technology, which is the definition you are giving your faith) too kr. These are all people with advanced degrees as well. They did not have to wait for approval of other scientist because it is a matter of faith as is yours until you open it up to real science to test, review, critique and comment. Other faiths have applied their practices their technologies for over many thousands of year and the success stories are countless and the miracles are numerous.

I applaud your strong belief in your faith, which you are mislabeling as science at this point. I am not willing to say, if it were truly opened up and allowed to have numerous studies, experiment and test that show it is measurable and repeatable by real degree biologist, psychologist and other scientist it could not be but it appears that at this point it has not been and is just a faith and a religious practice in which you participate.
    No it is a science. It is a very advanced technology. It operates under laws & axioms. It can predict results with regularity & achieve them exactly as predicted. Just because you have not studied it and applied does not make what you say so.

Arm-spin asked if I had a way to help remove emotional pain & physical suffering. I told him yes & that I would share that data with him. These thread is a result of that inquiry. These tools do that no question.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    There is NO peer review Journal that exists to examine such a body of knowledge. Just because a bunch of people don't review something doesn't make it less valid. Gravity existed before Newton. Hand washing took 40 years to become accepted but it was still saving lives.

As to your Q give me an example of what you are referring to.
    I did give you an example in my question, the practice of ministry. Here it is again.

Quick question for you KR, by your definition, the practice of the ministry, which is a body of knowledge that is passed on and practiced and is presented in may books. Would you accept it if a minister told you he was involved in science? By you definition he could make such a claim.

There is NO peer review Journal that exists to examine such a body of knowledge. Just because a bunch of people don't review something doesn't make it less valid. Gravity existed before Newton. Hand washing took 40 years to become accepted but it was still saving lives.

As to your Q give me an example of what you are referring to.
    I did not say your religion was not valid, it just does not meet the definition of science, no way no how. Not until someone completely independent of your religious beliefs, who has no belief whatsoever in the spiritual can duplicate your results and can write a scientific paper in a peer review journal to show to the entire world that it is indeed a reality and not just your faith.

No it is a science. It is a very advanced technology. It operates under laws & axioms. It can predict results with regularity & achieve them exactly as predicted. Just because you have not studied it and applied does not make what you say so.

Arm-spin asked if I had a way to help remove emotional pain & physical suffering. I told him yes & that I would share that data with him. These thread is a result of that inquiry. These tools do that no question.
    I have seen no laws presented and I do not believe your axioms meet to true definition of axioms. Perhaps after I check out some books on it I could potentially change my opinion. But again, I believe in the PURITY of science and REAL science can be shown to someone who does not believe it can happen and show them it can. People used to believe bigger heavier items fell faster then lighter smaller items, but through science we now know every item drops with the same acceleration regardless of weight and when dropped from the same elevation will meet the ground at the exact same time. REAL science convinces skeptics and is not afraid of skeptics see everything it has to offer.

I am not saying that your religious practices may not help remover emotional pain and physical suffering, the may well do so, and I do intend on going to the library and checking out some books on your faith and practices. I will see what I think after that time.

I did give you an example in my question, the practice of ministry. Here it is again.

Quick question for you KR, by your definition, the practice of the ministry, which is a body of knowledge that is passed on and practiced and is presented in may books. Would you accept it if a minister told you he was involved in science? By you definition he could make such a claim.
    Again give me an exact example of what you mean.

I did not say your religion was not valid, it just does not meet the definition of science, no way no how. Not until someone completely independent of your religious beliefs, who has no belief whatsoever in the spiritual can duplicate your results and can write a scientific paper in a peer review journal to show to the entire world that it is indeed a reality and not just your faith.
    You haven't studied the technology, you haven't applied it so there is no way for you to actually know that. It is your opinion & conjecture.

There is no peer review journal for the body of knowledge I am discussing. As I said, it doesn't need that peer review to work. It is based upon facts & truths & works. Proof is in the result. There are thousands of certified counselors getting the same results on thousands of people over the past 60 years.

I have presented this as Arm-spin was asking if I knew of something that helps. I have done that. The help is here is someone wants it. It doesn't need the approval from the rest of the academic world in order to exist. You can give me your opinions all day long. Meanwhile I am down here doing things with others to help others. And we will continue to do so. So if someone wants to do something to address their physical & emotional suffering on a mental level, the help is here & it works for everyone every time.

I have seen no laws presented and I do not believe your axioms meet to true definition of axioms. Perhaps after I check out some books on it I could potentially change my opinion. But again, I believe in the PURITY of science and REAL science can be shown to someone who does not believe it can happen and show them it can. People used to believe bigger heavier items fell faster then lighter smaller items, but through science we now know every item drops with the same acceleration regardless of weight and when dropped from the same elevation will meet the ground at the exact same time. REAL science convinces skeptics and is not afraid of skeptics see everything it has to offer.

I am not saying that your religious practices may not help remover emotional pain and physical suffering, the may well do so, and I do intend on going to the library and checking out some books on your faith and practices. I will see what I think after that time.
    It has already been demonstrated that the viewpoint of the person(s) conducting the/an experiment can & do influence the outcome of said experiment. In the hands of a trained & certified practitioner who wants to help someone they will be able to do that with this technology. And that help is tangible, perceivable & of value.

There are several books that contain all the laws & axioms. If you study them & apply them you will see what I mean. They are the backbone of the technology & as I said snce they work so well, this most certainly demonstrates the truth in them & their workability.

Again give me an exact example of what you mean.
    I mean a minister of any religion goes to school for four years to learn how to minister to his congregation. He then does that and brings great comfort to hundreds of people throughout his ministry. It sounds like exactly what you do. Do you agree that based on your definition of science and of technology, the minster is using a technology and science? To be intellectually consistent you would have to agree that they are or you would have to admit that what you do is not a science and is not a technology. I just want to see how consistent you are.

It has already been demonstrated that the viewpoint of the person(s) conducting the/an experiment can & do influence the outcome of said experiment. In the hands of a trained & certified practitioner who wants to help someone they will be able to do that with this technology. And that help is tangible, perceivable & of value.

There are several books that contain all the laws & axioms. If you study them & apply them you will see what I mean. They are the backbone of the technology & as I said snce they work so well, this most certainly demonstrates the truth in them & their workability.
    The viewpoint yes, meaning where the stand to observe the results, not their beliefs, you have not demonstrated that they impact the outcome at all. In fact the scientist in the case in point in your example believed they would see the exact opposite outcome then they did. I agree that in the hands of someone steeped in your faith and your religious background who agree with it all they are indeed to likely to get the outcomes they expect. If it was REAL science, it would not take a person trained in you religious faith or certified, any REAL scientist would be able to get the same result. I can take a chemistry experiment and give it to a physicist and they will get the same outcome. I can take physics experiment and give it to a biologist and they will come out with the same outcome. It is not a necessity in REAL scientist that the scientist be indoctrinated into the beliefs first. I do not doubt that for those of your particular faith, the help you provide are tangible, perceivable and of value, as is any minister from most every church in the country. The do great work in comforting their congregations.

As I have already said I am absolutely going to get to the library and will be checking out books on this, probably this weekend since I will be back home.