Thread: Bikram video

Default Bikram video

For all of you cynics. Great weight cutting workout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maV2InOTsOc
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Redshirt

Default Re: Bikram video

i do this type of yoga also

Quote Originally Posted by mir20052 View Post
    i do this type of yoga also
    Nice work. I find that it provides an excellent counter workout to all of the explosive kettlebell, wrestling, and grappling movements that I do. Plus the sweat is excellent.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    Nice work. I find that it provides an excellent counter workout to all of the explosive kettlebell, wrestling, and grappling movements that I do. Plus the sweat is excellent.

How old are you and what type of events do you compete in? Where do you train at? You have some pretty serious workouts..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    How old are you and what type of events do you compete in? Where do you train at? You have some pretty serious workouts..
    I am 38. I train in my basement and at a local gym. I try to really push myself as hard as I can. I have a pretty stressful job, so I enjoy getting out all of the "work toxins". I am also a volunteer coach of the youth (my kids wrestle) and HS wrestling teams in my town. I am a certified K-bell instructor. I compete in local grappling and wrestling events. Nothing to serious, fun mostly, just still like going out there and getting after it.

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    I am 38. I train in my basement and at a local gym. I try to really push myself as hard as I can. I have a pretty stressful job, so I enjoy getting out all of the "work toxins". I am also a volunteer coach of the youth (my kids wrestle) and HS wrestling teams in my town. I am a certified K-bell instructor. I compete in local grappling and wrestling events. Nothing to serious, fun mostly, just still like going out there and getting after it.

That's awesome. I still workout pretty hard on my own, at 27. I also have my fair share of stress, and I know the intense workouts are a huge stress relief. Hopefully I still have the same attitude as you 10+ from now.. I'm certain I will, I fully understand the correlation between physical and mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    That's awesome. I still workout pretty hard on my own, at 27. I also have my fair share of stress, and I know the intense workouts are a huge stress relief. Hopefully I still have the same attitude as you 10+ from now.. I'm certain I will, I fully understand the correlation between physical and mental health.
    Thanks. The older you get, the more you appreciate being able to keep up with "young guys" like yourself.