Thread: Anaerobic Endurance

Default Anaerobic Endurance

What exercises can I do to increase my anaerobic endurance?

Need tips and advice.
    "Every artist was first an amateur."
    "You miss 100% of shots you don't take."

Default Re: Anaerobic Endurance

i've seen people using a respirator (like painters use) and mir had his tough guys wear a snorkle and tape nose shut. any exercise will do. the idea is to exercise while restricting oxygen, this will put you in an anaerobic state quickly and will increase your lactic acid threshold.
    but then again, i may be retarded

Sprints for sure. Up a hill or with weights or anyway you choose to do them. Just make sure you do them. Like 7-10 sets of 100yd sprints for example.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

Find a large set of stairs, and hit every step on the way up & down. Some schools have great 2 story, and 3 story sets. Don't use the handrail just chop your feet. You will feel the burn quickly if you push yourself.

Any type of jogging will increase your anaerobic endurance. Just jog daily and you will start seeing a difference in a few weeks. Push yourself a little further every day until you reach your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by TycoonSlam View Post
    Any type of jogging will increase your anaerobic endurance. Just jog daily and you will start seeing a difference in a few weeks. Push yourself a little further every day until you reach your goal.
    Jogging is mainly for aerobic endurance but thanks.

I did some research about anaerobic endurance and with you guys' advice I have a pretty good idea on it. I'll be doing up-hill sprints.
    "Every artist was first an amateur."
    "You miss 100% of shots you don't take."

after practice hit the stairs -start on one side clinb to the top , come back down , sprint to the other side and climb -repeat til your legs burn-showing no oxygen and lactose is low -good thing for anaerobics-still prefer jumping rope for 20-30 minutes -last 5 minutes get your pulse up to about 210.