Discuss TABATA vs HIIT at the Workout & Training Tips within the Wrestling Talk Forums; hey, i want to know which is better to get ready for wrestling. i am ...
    APT
    Redshirt

Default TABATA vs HIIT

hey, i want to know which is better to get ready for wrestling. i am doing cardio and i want to know if i should do tabata training ( 20 seconds sprint, 10 seconds rest, 8 sets, 4 minutes total) or HIIT (30 seconds sprint, 60-90 seconds rest, 8-12ish sets, about 12-15 minutes). thank you in advance

Default Re: TABATA vs HIIT

I like them both and use both for different exercises. I like to do tabata w/ kettlebells, ropes, clubbells etc and I like to do hit w/ burpees, box jumps, sprints. Either way, you are going to get a tremendous workout.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

APT
    Redshirt

thanks alot that really helped im definetely going to do both.

Redshirt

8weeksout.com has a lot on Tabatas and whether they're effective or not.

APT
    Redshirt

hey, thanks the website looks good. but do you know where i can find the tabatas?

Redshirt

You'll have to dig through the forums/articles, however, here's a nice little scientific study that concludes that:

1) Intervals and HIIT are not the only things you should be doing
    2) Most tabatas... aren't tabatas, because the original tabata regimen was super specific

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/res...d-vo2-max.html

Kind of kills Crossfit huh?

user tags

tabata vs little

tabata vs hiit

tabata vs crossfit

hit vs tabata

tabata regimen

hiit vs crossfit

tabata vs

tabata vs. little

tabata hiit

tabata training vs hiit

tabata training vs hiit training

tabata vs hitwrestling hiit workoutwrestling hiithiit tabatatabata sprints vs hiitTABATAS VS HIIThiit or tabatatabata vs hiit trainingtabata workouts for wrestlinghiit versus tabatacrossfit vs tabatahiit vs tabata training tabata workout for wrestlingtabata versus 30 secondlittle vs tabatasprint 8 vs tabatahit vs hiitwrestling tabatahiit sprints vs tabataTabata vs little HIIThiit training vs tabatahiit workout wrestlingsprint 8 vs. tabatatabata vs standard hiit