Discuss training help! at the Workout & Training Tips within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I just finished mark rippetoes starting strength for my maximum strength. now i want to ...
    APT
    Redshirt

Default training help!

I just finished mark rippetoes starting strength for my maximum strength. now i want to use that strength for a longer period of time. people say i should train for power endurance. but im confused. i found two sites and 1 says to rest 5-7 minutes between sets for less lactic acid build up and another says to rest 30- to 60 seconds. which one is right? please answer if you have experience with this. thanks

Default Re: training help!

if you are training for endurance you should rest for shorter periods of time. resting 5-7 minutes is just an unrealistic time. figure your work out is 5 exercises and 3 sets each, you'd have a minimum rest time of an hour and 15 minutes. that would mean you're spending about 2 hours in the gym to do 5 exercises. you should be able to get in a really good workout in 45 minutes including rest times. 45 seconds is plenty of rest time depending on what you want your results to be.

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!