Thread: hey everyone! Its been a while!

Default hey everyone! Its been a while!

Hey guys I moved to a new area a finally got to join a gym. Its amazing to finally start lifting again, but I feel that the workouts I'm doing are more bodybuilding. Im doing a power and hypertrophy program right now with a lot of super sets, and its really tough but I want something more.

I loved the workouts I did when I was in wrestling, I graduated so I can't get the workouts like I use to. I was wondering if someone could hook me up with some intense workouts??

I don't know if I will be able to do snatches and power cleans, I manage to stay quiet when i did dead lifts last week. I just feel out of place because I don't know if they allow it. Its a shame, I wish there was a gym around here I could actually get a good workout with more Olympic lifts, but I'm not a baby I still get to workout so I'm happy!!

I'm looking to get stronger, bigger, better grip, just everything! Looking for high reps and heavy sets! I could be a guinea pig to anyone looking. Thanks guys, and I'm glad to be back!

Also if you know any good diets with high protein and low calories I would love it!

stats: body weight: 157?
    i really don't know any of my maxes, they are all higher then body weight, haha.

BF: Can't see abs, but my I'm not a fatty, I keep the junk foods to a bare minimum. Need to cut down on some servings and step up cardio.

Thanks again guys!!

-Brad

Oh and the new look is great!!
    Last edited by MMA_Brad; 08-04-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: wanted to tell you how great the new site looked.